-Wii
-Xbox 360
-PS3
-DS
-PC
-Windows
-Mac
-Linux
-Indie games(Not necessarily XBLIG, just random games made by Indie Studios)
-Mobile
(Yes, I know this is a big list)
My next post is next monday.

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
I did a quick look of the site and noticed quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes just to let you know :p

crystalguard

Reaction score
I have an xbox 360 and i could review a few games if you like. any spefic rating system? like 1 to 10 or 1 to 5?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
If you provide me the games, I'll provide the reviews. PC only here.

Seeing as you probably wouldn't provide the games, I guess if I'm bored one day I'll write up a little review of something like CoD6 or GRID or something.

KillerChi

Reaction score
If you provide me the games, I'll provide the reviews. PC only here.

Seeing as you probably wouldn't provide the games, I guess if I'm bored one day I'll write up a little review of something like CoD6 or GRID or something.

It's more of a "I got this game, it's awesome!" and all those lil details. I could do a lot more, but I can't since I don't have all the moneys plus it's not, buy a game, tell how people how good it is, it's more of a, I love this game!

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
It's more of a "I got this game, it's awesome!" and all those lil details. I could do a lot more, but I can't since I don't have all the moneys plus it's not, buy a game, tell how people how good it is, it's more of a, I love this game!

Alright im in, i have a few games that i can do in my sparetime. just email me whenever you get a chance so we can chat. [email protected]

P.S. this is crystalguard

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
If I find the time I can write some on a few ps3 or 360 games. Is there any specifics to writing the review you would like?

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
do i get payed?

Do i get to pick my own games?

its with whatever games you have. he needs people to tell others about a game they have, being it in a good way or a bad way. I guess its more of telling people the good and bad parts of a game you have

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.