Game Type

CrazedPyscho

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I hve been trying to make a map 4 a LONG time now :banghead: but i just can't seem to decide on the genre so i've been thinking and i was wondering whether this mite seem appealing to u guys:

Creating a game that has a campaign/rpg, a pvp, minigames etc. Is this possible? Could i somehow create triggers that could switch between maps if possible or somehow create a menu to select the desirable gametype?

Pls let me know what yor thoughts n views r on this guys, thnkx :D

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, changing to a whole new map would not be possible, at least not online. Besides, I think the map file size will be huge if you really do add all the genre into a single map.

TomTTT

Reaction score
Well, changing to a whole new map would not be possible, at least not online. Besides, I think the map file size will be huge if you really do add all the genre into a single map.
^^^
True.
Map will be a little to big, but you can make like a map with many minigames and maybe a small RPG, or hero arena. To do that, you can make like a dialog showing all the possible things, and when a player writes something or types the right/left/down/up keys the dialog will appear, and he choose where to go. You can make it like with points, killing a hero in the arena rewards you with some points, finishing events rewards you with points, and the one who reaches the most points, wins.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
You can, people usually do this through making rpg's that have side quests and other things such as dueling (which in essence is a hero arena mini game) and scavenger hunts(mini game) then they might have quests where you fend off an invasion of a town (hero survival) But normally this is alot of work for one person so maybe try something like a Hero Survival map where you have a tower defense mode and a set of mini games between rounds like a sheep stampede where you must avoid the stampeding sheep because if they hit you you lose health and the more you avoid, the more lives you get back.

Something like this maybe :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.