Gaming Gamer Drops $16,000 on Virtual Sword for Unreleased Game

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Yes, he's saying God doesn't care to place human-money values to items.
He's saying God has nothing to do with it.

Your Natural Language Processing module must be borked; please get it fixed.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
What's Gooooddd got to do, got to do with it?
What's Gooooddd, but a secondhand emooootttiiiioonnn?

Yeah, I'm too sober.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I just want to know where FireCat is from. Can someone do an ip trace on him or something. I need to know what country takes claim to FireCat, destroyer of Threads. Maybe then I could start to understand why he is so bad at reading comprehension. All we know is that he is at least 15 years old... assuming he registered his account when he was 10, with the help of his mother.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
I need to know what country takes claim to FireCat, destroyer of Threads. Maybe then I could start to understand why he is so bad at reading comprehension.
I've always figured he was American based off his tenuous grasp of this wonderful language.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know where FireCat is from. Can someone do an ip trace on him or something. I need to know what country takes claim to FireCat, destroyer of Threads. Maybe then I could start to understand why he is so bad at reading comprehension. All we know is that he is at least 15 years old... assuming he registered his account when he was 10, with the help of his mother.
I assumed he was american as well. If i remember correctly he mentioned it in several other threads about something happening in the USA.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
He can't be American born... It's not the misspellings that give it away; it's the grammatical mistakes. You only see people missuse things like articles when they are going from one language to another. For example, when I try to speak Spanish, I mess up my conjugates and the masculine/femininity of nouns. FireCat commonly says things like
"So what havefucking god to do with anything?"
and
Internet are pretty useful
. No native English speaker would make such obvious mistakes over and over and over again. Therefore, he is not native. But hey, that doesn't mean he isn't American; after all we are a country of muts.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
'Hi, how are you?' DAN
Did you registered your account when you was 8 Or something... with the help of you mother?
Just kinda Curious. Btw: I can do it over and over again, if you wish LOL

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure! But not everyone does that. So they all are safe Right?
I have seriously no idea what that sentence is even supposed to say and i just surrender to your rhetorical prowess. Maybe it will safe me some valueable time of my life... Who do i want to trick? As if any of my time had any value at all...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I have seriously no idea what that sentence is even supposed to say and i just surrender to your rhetorical prowess. Maybe it will safe me some valueable time of my life... Who do i want to trick? As if any of my time had any value at all...
You started It, So maybe that's a good Idea. Just don't start swing a cactus.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
On it.

And in our attempts to make a justification of deciding if he's American or not, I have seen Cheshire make, on occasion, pretty coherent, if not somewhat intelligent, posts. Some of them were a few paragraphs. Therefore, I must make the determination that he is American, and also a habitual user of alcohol and Dextromethorphan.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
It's a cough suppressant. If you drink alcohol with it, it makes you really fucking stupid.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.