Gaming Gamer Drops $16,000 on Virtual Sword for Unreleased Game

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
He can't be American born... It's not the misspellings that give it away; it's the grammatical mistakes. You only see people missuse things like articles when they are going from one language to another. [...]
[...] No native English speaker would make such obvious mistakes over and over and over again. Therefore, he is not native. But hey, that doesn't mean he isn't American; after all we are a country of muts.
I'd like to know which part of the country you live in, now. I'm here in the Shenando-er Valley of Virgin-ee these days, and I can confidently say that Firecat would fit right in with this predominately native-born, white population. He could probably even teach them a thing or two.

And this is a pretty amusing thread. Thanks to all who've helped make me laugh here tonight. Firecat... keep on being you. Don't ever let anyone put you down.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
No. Dextromethorphan is dangerous. Even at normal levels it can cause hallucinations and can cause sudden death syndrome when you fall asleep because it can fuck with the heart's rhythm and cause fibrillation, and in higher doses, which is not very hard to achieve, it can cause spasms of your organs and hyperthermia to the extent of brain damage.

If you take like a tablespoon of the really strong Robitussin and a couple shots of vodka your IQ can drop significantly. I think it goes back to normal eventually though.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
That's the problem with being a kid... sometimes when you can't get what you want, you end up doin' some stupid shit like robotrippin'. It's a wonder none of us are worse off than we are 'cuz of it.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
My childhood was full of questionable moves, like gettin lit off a couple bottles of Robitussin or a handful of triple c's. Just commenting on how I'm glad nothin' stupider ever happened than what did.

Varine

Reaction score
Yeah whatever, we all know that lead to weed. Except for Colorado, they're in denial.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
On it.

And in our attempts to make a justification of deciding if he's American or not, I have seen Cheshire make, on occasion, pretty coherent, if not somewhat intelligent, posts. Some of them were a few paragraphs. Therefore, I must make the determination that he is American, and also a habitual user of alcohol and Dextromethorphan.

Any intelligent posts were plagiarism. I stick by my assumption that English is not FireCat's native language. I just can't bring myself to believe that anyone could mistake as many articles as he does. Even imagining an extremely low IQ English native, I can't imagine so many mismatches occurring. The rate is astounding!

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
sudden death syndrome
Fyeah.

I just can't bring myself to believe that anyone could mistake as many articles as he does. Even imagining an extremely low IQ English native, I can't imagine so many mismatches occurring. The rate is astounding!
This implies that you've never read another's posts on Facebook.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I'm from Earth and Yes i'm white like "Fatmankev" said lol "that's all you need to know" @Dan
Btw: It seems you are going through a very traumatic time and you seriously need a hug.
Hmm if "you are intelligent enough" you would do it. Well, maybe god would help you with that? Oh, maybe then you get a inner peace in your mind. About my English. Ha

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from Earth and Yes i'm white like "Fatmankev" said lol "that's all you need to know" @Dan
Btw: It seems you are going through a very traumatic time and you seriously need a hug.
Hmm if "you are intelligent enough" you would do it. Well, maybe god would help you with that? Oh, maybe then you get a inner peace in your mind. About my English. Ha
Here it goes again! Trollmaster 's back in action.

Fatmankev

Reaction score
I came to the conclusion months back that everything Firecat types is intricately designed to cause us harm on a psychological level. In fact, I feel that goes to show how powerful his mastery of this language really is. We've all tried writing in Firecat: our work is passable, but it could never take the same sort of emotional toll on someone as the real thing.

Varine

Reaction score
I take it that you did not read what I posted about the effects...

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion months back that everything Firecat types is intricately designed to cause us harm on a psychological level. In fact, I feel that goes to show how powerful his mastery of this language really is. We've all tried writing in Firecat: our work is passable, but it could never take the same sort of emotional toll on someone as the real thing.

Thanks Fatmankev; that gave me a real laugh. XDXDXD

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Unfortunately, identifying the problem doesn't do much toward finding some kind of solution to it. Only those strong of body and mind can persevere through the words of Firecat, and one day bring his reign of tyranny against our subconscious minds to an end.

Varine

Reaction score
Can we rent the forum out to a psych school or something for analysis?

Fatmankev

Reaction score
Can we rent the forum out to a psych school or something for analysis?
That sounds halfway brilliant... I wonder what you'd have to do to go about accomplishing something like that? Do they do that sort of thing ever?

Varine

Reaction score
I got paid eighty bucks to be in a psych experiment when I was in school. We sat in a room and they they counted how many lies to we told to people. I apparently lied 12 times in the first seven minutes of our introduction.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.