Gaming GameStop Employees Say They Have To Sell All Sorts Of Random Weird Junk Now

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Not everyone was happy with GameStop’s transition into a toy store, but there was at least some crossover between toys and gaming. Until now. New inventory just came in for GameStop employees, and some of the stock they’re getting aren’t even toys.

According to the GameStop subreddit, store employees have been receiving items such as a lemon-powered clock, a toddler ball popper, a broken scooter, and an algebra tile set. Because “childhood education” is the first thing that someone thinks of when they walk into a GameStop.

Apparently, employees at the gaming retail chain have been getting odd deliveries for a while. Some of my favorites include a shower beer can holder, squish balls, Pampers diapers, toddler walkers, and a vent clip that holds chicken nugget dipping sauce. Diapers and stress balls are a little odd, but normal people do use them. On the other hand, I want to know if there are really freaks who drink beer in the shower.

I also discovered this giant plastic egg filled with randomized collectibles (i.e. stuff that none of the other customers wanted). It’s not just video games trying to sell you loot boxes now: It could also be your local gaming retailer.

---------------------------
Maybe they are trying to be the new Spencers LOL but whatever Gamestop sounds like it is blowing it big time!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.