gamestop giving beta keys to those who per-order

Arkless

Reaction score
Maybe because you recieved part of the trade?

It's clearly written there: "Once you recieve your Beta Code your order cannot be canceled."

EpicFlux

Reaction score
It's possible if you get the code. Did it for Aion Online beta. Though it can put a flag on your account.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Yeah, my bro got a beta key and I didn't but thankfuly I preordered at gamestop. We ordered 2 copies though. 1 for me and another left over to sell?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
well maybe I should mention this as well, they are also having a sale of 25 off 100, so if you bought 2 maybe you can go and get the discount as well, i dunno - you may or may not want to try canceling, maybe if you see a lower price elsewhere and they refuse to price-match they will let you cancel it

chanta45

Reaction score
H'oh... H'oh god.. My pants... Someone dunk them in bleach...

I'm heading over to EB first goddamn thing tomorrow

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
One of my brothers got a beta key for pre-ordering online at amazon! Seems like a trend.

IronTrout

Reaction score
I was sent a text today from EB saying their going to give away free beta codes as well if you pre-order with them as well (I already pre-ordered like a week ago). So i think gamespot may have started a trend :)

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Where is this 25$ off at Gamestop? Can't find it anywhere

Joker(Div)

Always Here..
Reaction score
I was sent a text today from EB saying their going to give away free beta codes as well if you pre-order with them as well (I already pre-ordered like a week ago). So i think gamespot may have started a trend :)
EB started around the same time as gamestop did.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.