AoS Gar

M

MagusZero

I have to bump now... because my question is still unanswered! Restating it:

When one team dominates most of the map, the creep movement breaks. Any actual fixes? I will now try implementing what has been suggested, to keep telling them over and over; but somehow that seems like a bad idea.

EDIT: My suspicions were confirmed. doing that KILLED the movement; they STARTED OFF glitchy.

M

MagusZero

Note that the map is now redesigned, so previous issues have been fixed, for the most part. Still looking for new characters, as mentioned in my redone first post.

M

MagusZero

If someone would please test the map and comment properly on the new version, I could stop bumping.

Justice-BR

Reaction score
(...)
I don't think I'll bother with screenshots either, as it's not hard to imagine a dalaran AoS.
(...)

Bad move. Just an anime/manga/japanfiction based AoS? Not apealing at all.
and the maker stating that do not botthe to posts screenshots... make more apealing.

-> 2path AoS with heroes able to level to level 50
-> with custom skills all the way.
-> You are able to upgrade the three troop types that spawn at your base to a max level of 5 with a 6th elemental level which splits into two very different units.
-> You are also able to construct towers, and I designed all the custom items.
Nothing original to the point to make play the map.
sounds kinds boring, by the way.

why not try a different approach on AoS? just more levelz, more skillz, more itemz, dont make it better

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
What you need to do is post so much cool screenshots that people will think: " Hey this is so cool looking map that I wanna play it NOW"

Otherwise not many people is gonna test it.

( Actually you can forget the screenshots. Post some pwnage video about the gameplay. It should work. )

M

MagusZero

The gameplay can be slow at times, and I've never managed a good looking screenshot. I'll go try to make a few.

The troops are pretty unique, since I've never seen this system before, and "More skills"? Every hero has 6 custom skills.

EDIT: We now have screenshots and slightly more info.

Justice-BR

Reaction score
just more levelz, more skillz, more itemz, dont make it better

What i mean is

custom abilities, custom heroes, custom anityhing arent any appeal at all.

it's all about gameplay.

and you said yours is slow one?
hehehe not a chance to get many players

M

MagusZero

The gameplay is my main focus; I was told to make more custom stuff, so I did.

Have you even tried it?

And it's not exactly that it's slow, just that I usually am only able to test it 1v1, which causes matches to last 2 hours. I'm working on a way to fix that.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Au au au! Stop it please! That terrain really hurts my eyes!

M

MagusZero

Oh, that'll really help me get testers... [/sarcasm]

It's really not that bad, since it's builtin wc3 ones... I know you people love your natury maps, but I wanted one with a more clean look.

Maybe you can give suggestions rather than insults.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.