General - Upgrades

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The levels entry is for certain upgrades such as the Priest's adept/master training. So it's actually used if you want to make the second level of an upgrade to be required for example.

Added, thanks ;)

P

PhxRemind

Range Upgrade

Set the current research level of More Range to ((Current research level of More Range for (Owner of (Learning Hero))) + 1) for (Owner of (Learning Hero

Where does the +1 come from?

P

PhxRemind

Where does the +1 come from? I didnt say what is +1. I asked where is that located in the editor.

ryerye1996

Cool Member
Reaction score
This is a great tutorial, but in my map i want to make it so that you need a certain level research to get the skill. Can you do that????? If so please someone help me

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you're speaking about an upgrade needing another upgrade's level in order to be researched, then the field Stats - Techtree - Levels is for you.

If you mean to research an ability, I bet that you would need to change the same field in the ability's fields instead, and add the upgrade to the Stats - Techtree - Requirements field.

1800MPH

Reaction score
a little help plz

I followed the steps of your tutorial TYVM for it here's some cred :thup:

ps. I figure out I was looking in the wrong spot and didn't realize that there was some conditions place upon the training.

Extes

Cool Member
Reaction score
Cant get one...

Oh hai!
I really enjoyed this tut and Ive used it for the example posted, as well as strength of the moon on my heroes! Very useful indeed! However, I cannot get "Upgrade Moon Glaive" to work. Following the tut step by step didn't work, and modifying a few other fields have yielded no results. Has anyone else encountered an upgrade turned hero ability they cant get to work? Thanks again for tut.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Make sure these two fields have the needed values.

Combat - Attack 1 - Area of Effect (Full Damage) : More than 0 is fine.
Combat - Attack 1 - Weapon Type: Missile (Bounce)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.