Crime George Zimmerman found not guilty of murder in Trayvon Martin's death

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Zimmerman isn't even white.. Just saying
But I do agree "he shouldn't have shot him the way he did"
Looks white to me.
How would you call that? Slightly less white but still kinda white-ish?

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Supposedly Hispanic, but I dunno if it's full or half or what. But if it is half, I think you're allowed to decide which race you are depending on the situation.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Looks white to me.
He isn't white anyway.
Zimmerman's father is white but his mother is from Peru.

Btw: Trayvon martin wasn't an angel

Trayvon Martin was suspended from school three times in the months before he was shot dead by a neighborhood watchman, it emerged today.

The new claims, revealed in a leaked report, paint a different picture of a teenager who frequently found himself in trouble with authorities.

It was also revealed that he might have attacked a bus driver, according to a Twitter account that it is claimed belonged to the teen.

The Miami Herald claims that in October, he was caught with a 'burglary tool' - a flathead screwdriver - and 12 pieces of women's jewellery. Martin insisted that they did not belong to him.

Earlier, he had been suspended for skipping school and showing up late to class. And most recently, in February, he was suspended again when officials found a 'marijuana pipe' and an empty baggie with traces of the drug.

The fresh claims are likely to be seized upon by supporters of George Zimmerman who say the teenager launched an unprovoked attack on the neighbourhood watch volunteer moments before Trayvon was shot dead.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well, then its fine. I didnt know he was suspended from school. Well then kill [Cue racial comment from accname here]!

On a side note: So a person from peru can not be white? What is that then? Cacao?
If somebody has white skin color then he is white. It might be, that he isnt caucasian, but he is still white in my book.

FireCat

Reaction score
Oh well, then its fine. I didnt know he was suspended from school. Kill that stupid ***** then.
Now you are stupid!

Accname said:
If somebody has white skin color then he is white. It might be, that he isnt caucasian, but he is still white in my book.
He doesn't have white skin color. But Zimmerman can be considered as "Latino"

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
If it were night, I wouldn't know if he was white or yellow, man.. I wouldn't think, "Some dude with less melanin in his skin than mine is following me, fuck."

I'd go with black, white or yellow.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Latino? That some kind of new color? What is the hex code to use it as background on a web page, because it sounds quite awesome.

FireCat

Reaction score
Latino? That some kind of new color? What is the hex code to use it as background on a web page, because it sounds quite awesome.
Here's your hex code :rolleyes:

"Latino" refers to persons from the Caribbean (Puerto Rico, Cuba, Dominican Republic), South America (Ecuador, Bolivia, Colombia, Peru, etc.) and Central America (Mexico, Honduras, Costa Rica, etc.) (All Latin America) - which were colonized by Spain and hence, speak Spanish.
Anyway He's mixed race.... move on.
Btw: People of all races get shot everyday that do not deserve it.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh well, then its fine. I didnt know he was suspended from school. Kill that stupid nigger then.

Please take comments like this to another site in the future.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Let court cases stay in court. Your personal opinion doesn't really amount to much when considering the fact that you have second hand information at best and were not part of the trial. As bad as you might think the justice system is; it was still a trial by jury, and a group of people were given the evidence and told to choose his sentence.

It is also important to note that "not guilty" doesn't mean that the man was in fact found free of the possibility of guilt; it means that they could not punish him without the possibility of being wrong.

Have you ever been on jury? You're not presented evidence; you're presented a set of stories with little no technical information portrayed in most circumstances beyond the opinions of various examiners which usually have a bias (which is deliberate, because most people don't understand that shit and stop paying attention) with large amounts of the alleged evidence excluded for some stupid reason or another, and you pick the one you like the most. What the jury is presented is second or third hand information at best.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
He kinda looks hispanic to me more than white, but then again I have been around a lot of hispanics and I am white.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
What color is hispanic???? I just cant find that color anywhere...

Samuel L. Jackson can use that word. If he can use it and I cant then that would be racism.

Just put some special characters in or something I dont want to show up on search engines for that. I also don't want to have to go back and censor like that when people quote it and it doubles the work.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
What color is hispanic???? I just cant find that color anywhere...

I know you're probably being sarcastic, but it's like a caramel color. I know someone said that he is half white, but I also say hispanic because of the facial structure that I have seen some hispanics with, but not white people. It's hard to explain, but people can tell these things. It's our general impression upon somebody. However, someone else's view may be different, and that's okay with me. If you don't see it, then so be it. I'm not trying to change the world's view.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Here is another comfort food favorite - Million Dollar Casserole - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-million-dollar-casserole.193614/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.