GFX site - need staff

skullkidd

Reaction score
(don't know what that is) but alright ha. Yah i bought it. Twice... Once a couple years ago and again recently. I was kinda upset to have found my account exspired. But oh well.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
are you implying that this is an illigal forum?

Seems odd someone would pay 150 bucks for a small forum community, when you can get something just a little under par for free and does the same thing.

Another odd thing is that all your posts on your main page dates August 18th, 2008... which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't been put to the past yet?

One more: You have no Copyright/Powered By of VBulletin on your forums. May just be the theme, but I'm pretty sure 99.99% of all forum themes include the copyright, otherwise yea... its illegal.

Should be something like this:
Code:
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->
Powered by vBulletin&reg; Version 3.7.2<br />Copyright &copy;2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<!-- Do not remove this copyright notice -->

At the bottom of your page.

Don't take this personally, P/O'd at something and I feel like taking it out on you <3

skullkidd

Reaction score
Seems odd someone would pay 150 bucks for a small forum community, when you can get something just a little under par for free and does the same thing.

Another odd thing is that all your posts on your main page dates August 18th, 2008... which, correct me if I'm wrong, hasn't been put to the past yet?

One more: You have no Copyright/Powered By of VBulletin on your forums. May just be the theme, but I'm pretty sure 99.99% of all forum themes include the copyright, otherwise yea... its illegal.

Alright I'll clear everything you said up...

1. Yah, well my intention when buying it is that my goal isn't a small community. Sure $150 is a lot, but not really to me. I have spendable money like that. I bought vbull a few years ago, and it expired. So i renewed my account and downloaded it again. I never liked php forums and invison. But vbulletin was always my favorite.

2. Thank you I did not see this error. The site was intended to go up on the 18th, but I opened it earlier. Must have forgot to make those changes.

3. Yah its the style as you said. If you go to the "original" style you will see it at the bottom of the page. But I don't think you can be guest to view other templates.

I hope this clears things up. Thinking I got the vbull files illegally is the last thing I want. It sucks to buy something and have people think you stole it.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
If you go to the original style you will see it at the bottom of the page.

All I can say to that is... well... Duh?

And fix it before someone else notices.

I hope this clears things up. Thinking I got the vbull files illegally is the last thing I want. It sucks to buy something and have people think you stole it.

I don't even know how it was brought up, but if people can remotely start thinking about that... that's a bad start.

I have spendable money like that.

Send some my way, I'll give you my PayPal account lol

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Oh, you're skull on here.
Thanks for the sig comment. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.