GG New York, GG...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
It's not that bad of one.

It's still putting their lives at risk, and they're still people. Many of the people in that prison haven't even been sentenced yet and are awaiting trial, meaning just because they're there doesn't make them a guilty criminal. Think about it, would you want to be stuck on an island locked in a small ass cell with nothing in the middle of a hurricane...?

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
This reminds me of shutter island, but they didn't abandon them...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
honestly a prison is the safest place to be during a hurricane, that is if you can't evacuate.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It's a tropical storm not a hurricane. Calm down, people here are shitting themselves enough as it is. Nbd

Bartuc08

Reaction score
Ever since Katrina people have been spazzing out abut everything, a tropical storm is nothing to be worried about, even a category 3 is iffy.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Ever since Katrina people have been spazzing out abut everything, a tropical storm is nothing to be worried about, even a category 3 is iffy.

Katrina itself wasn't too out of the ordinary. The levee's breaking was the issue.

My sister is supposed to video tape it for me. I wish I was there this week. An Earthquake AND a storm + uninhabited New York = Kite flying in Times Square

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
It's a tropical storm not a hurricane. Calm down, people here are shitting themselves enough as it is. Nbd

If thats the case, I agree 100% with you. However, all I know is what I'm told via News and Ear-to-Ear, because I'm west coast. :p

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really no big deal. Up here I mean. I've just some lights flickering. Might lose power any second. Let it begin!!!

sqrage

Reaction score
If thats the case, I agree 100% with you. However, all I know is what I'm told via News and Ear-to-Ear, because I'm west coast. :p

I don't blame you, the media is exaggerating the shit out of it. NYTimes maps however, have shown the whole time (2 or 3 days ago) that it would go down to tropical storm by the time it hit NY. Other media stations never mentioned any of that, or maybe their shitting mapping tech didn't plan its trajectory correctly.

Bartuc08

Reaction score
We just had to fly in six C-17s (our "mid-size" planes) from one of the bases up north down here with all of heir mobility crap on it, had to come in on a Friday night and work 6PM to 4AM all because of a tropical storm... shit sucks.

On a side note, Katrina caused damage to Mississippi; New Orleans was hit by it's own damn problem.

sqrage

Reaction score
No... it was a hurricane becoming a storm.

It's over now and it was weak even for a storm let alone a hurricane.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.