Ghost Page Bug

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
I have a website of my own. It uses a ftpserver go conect for editing. It has this strange error where the main page leads to the main page again in an extra directory. The site is derrick.kamphaus.org when you press derrick's domain the directy becomes /derrick/index.html Then pressing derrick's domain once again it brings to the page: /derrick/derrick/index.html which should be in the first derrick/ directory there shouldnt be two. Dargoth's realm is not having that problem. I already tried to delete the entire site and resubmit it as well as typing derrick infront of the ftp directory. If i can't get it to work i may have to rid the main page and go directly to the derrick page.

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
the link is right, but it brings the main place twice and then after pressing it again its were that link should have been, but now it has an extra derrick/

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
the link is right, but it brings the main place twice and then after pressing it again its were that link should have been, but now it has an extra derrick/

Then for the main folder outside of Darrick and Dargoth, create the index page, and give Darrick and Dargoth their own folders (directories).

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score
it is already like that, but for some weird reason now, its duplicating the derrick directory
edit: i've been talking w/ my uncle whose hosting it, we're trying to figure it out now, right now the entire site has been deleted.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.