Ghostbuster

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This is a great game, if you ask Jimpy, and therefore, you will be able to download it from here.

Control with the arrow keys.

To install, download the Zip, unzip it, and click the icon.

Old Download

New Download - stuff fixed

Download - block bug fixed

Also feel free to register to the Ghostbuster forums!

Stuff fixed in the new version:
You can turn off the music with F2 and turn it on again with F3.
Press Enter to restart a round.

The block bug was fixed.

Stuff coming:
Walk animations.
A start menu.

Stuff coming in Ghostbuster 2:
Shooting ghosts with vacuum cleaners.
Several levels with intelligent puzzles.

If you feel like cooperating with me - with stuff like drawing sprites, puzzle ideas e.g - then don't hesitate to PM me.

Rabarber

Reaction score
It's not unusual. The blocks are randomized, meaning they can both be spawned at the ghost spawn point and your starting point. :)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I win.

iwinbn2.jpg

Me haxxing again, or not. A block got stuck at the ghost spawning point. Rabarber, it would be cool if you could add a weapon and double the spawning rate of the ghosts, so you could kill those blue bastards!

Rabarber

Reaction score
That's going to be the point in Ghostbuster Complete, coming soon.
[/advertise]

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I have to sign up to some random site to download it?

Pft. To hell with that :) Lemme know when you get something better...

Rabarber

Reaction score

You have to wait 10 seconds, then enter a code and download it completely sign-up less.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Ah, ok. I see it now.

With all the other cluttered text, I overlooked that small font :( But that's the site's fault, not yours :) Will try, now.

Played it. Once :D Just wanna ask, is there a pause button? If not, maybe you could make one? And an option to turn the music off?

Just some things that sprang to mind. If there are these things, then a quick pop up in the beginning would help. Lots.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Its ok, the spirtes need work, and the blocks need to get off the spawn and each other (i was playing the special fixed version too), also you can get a block group that is tight enough so none of the ghosts paths will go in it. Something with the entrance facing down right and without any blocks in the lower right area, theres no way for them to bounce in. Even if there are small holes in the sides they seem to need a pretty big hole to get in.

My second game there were 4 blocks spread across in a line with huge gaps dividing off the top left corner, and the ghosts stayed out of there for at least 10 seconds before 1 or 2 bounced in.

And F2 music off didnt seem to work for me, though the mute button sure did.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Not necessary... Turns out I was scrolling over where the "Wait X seconds for your turn" part, since it's like... Font size 1, and the rest of the site is 4+ -.- Very hard to spot.

Rabarber

Reaction score
I think i came up with a way to remove the blocks spawning on start and ghost spawn... update coming.

Updated. It's fixed, finally. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.