Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Moo...... lol idk i was bored :D

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
C

Cryo

Do you guys believe in a ghosts, or had any contact with one, do think all belivers of ghost are dumb ***es please, post it here.:D

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
No, but I used to. And I even "saw" "one" when I was like 12. :D

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Not at all.
They may be an interesting subject for people to talk about / make movies / anything, but I don't believe Ghosts exist.

I'm glad most of us have the same opinion :D

> do think all belivers of ghost are dumb ***es

They are not dumb.
They are just over-imaginative ;)

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
What are ghosts exactly? I see ghosts, I call them hallucinations. Sometimes after a lucid dream I'll wake up and begin hallucinating.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I do, it's just fun to have the idea there. Makes things more interesting, the whole "Ghost" concept. :D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Depends on what you call ghosts. Flying napkins?:D
I think theres something like evil spirits and demons, but no flying white sheets.
Never seen one either, have had some other interesting dead-person adventures, but I wont bother you with that since you wont believe it anyway:(

C

Cryo

Frist of we exist in 4 diffrent ways Mentally, Physically, Spiratually, and Soul.
When we die we mentally and physically decay. Our soul goes to hell or heaven or w/e u bealive in and our spirit goes the the spirit world. The spirit world and our world are interlocked mean they coexist on the same plain. Most of us can see them but they do appear in photos and sometimes comcorders. They also generate a magnetic field like we do. Giveing of electiricy constendly. We don't know much about them and how it works, eve with what we do know it hard to study them as most of them who appear seem to be unfriendly:(.

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
I got a few experiences in the paranormalistic area. I wouldn't call it ghosts. Ghosts like you can see with the naked eye I have never witnessed.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I got a few experiences in the paranormalistic area. I wouldn't call it ghosts. Ghosts like you can see with the naked eye I have never witnessed.

Paranormalistic experiences? Dreams? I personally had some really strange experiences with dreams, I wonder if there are more. Are you?

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
No, not with dreams. More like someone sitting in my room just sitting there. Can't see it with my normal eyes, but it gives you the chills when you look at him. Even able to describe it a little. Very strange, I don't know how it's possible. I guess it is some sort of 'sense'. My mother has it too, in the same way.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
No, not with dreams. More like someone sitting in my room just sitting there. Can't see it with my normal eyes, but it gives you the chills when you look at him. Even able to describe it a little. Very strange, I don't know how it's possible. I guess it is some sort of 'sense'. My mother has it too, in the same way.

I think your house is haunted mate :D But dunno, I had the same thing in my granda's house after he died, I know the feeling.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I have seen ghost, but probably just my imagination many of them when I wake up in the morning.

Yet one was in the afternoon where i did see a girl in my backyard. But when i looked back a second later she was gone...
But, the next day she was in the news, she was murdered or something like that :eek:

So ghost being real, is possible. As well as them not existing.

Bronxernijn

Reaction score
Haunted? C'mon, this house wasn't built before we moved in :D Would've to do something with us then :p

When I tell other people they usually think it's scary, but well, you get used to it.

Humans have an average of 2 paranormalistic experience in their lives. I had more, but ok :D

Like a woman in Serbia in the war, one day she couldn't look at her son's picture. It appeared he died that day. So yes, there is some kind of spirit world I think. Ever read the bible? It contains some theories on ghosts as being demons.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Humans have an average of 2 paranormalistic experience in their live.

Only 2? Well...looks like we both have more than usual, finaly someone I can talk to. Well, you told me your creepy story, ill tell you mine :D (its not creepy, it was acualy satisfying)

After my grandpa died I prayed (I'm christian) or I could see him 1 more time.
That night I had a really strange deam. My granda, in a bright white cloth with a goldish glow, woke me up, took me from my bed, and brought me downstairs.

There he sat down next to my grandma, who was sleeping in our house those days, rubbed her back, kissed her, smiled at me, and nodded.

Then he stood up, sat on the armchair of the couch, transformed into a exact copy of my sister (who appeared to be in the room as well), transformed back, and nodded and smiled again. Then I woke up.

I dont know what I ment, but my sister had really bad anorexia but got better now. So u wont hear me complaining.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A friend of mine is staying in some Famous haunted house next weekend for her birthday. If I can get the name of it I will post it.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I believe in them, just that ghosts aren't really paranormal experiences I get.
I'm more of the "see a wacked up version of whats gonna happen soon inside of your dreams" kinda person. Deja vu is a freaky feeling :p

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I believe in them, just that ghosts aren't really paranormal experiences I get.
I'm more of the "see a wacked up version of whats gonna happen soon inside of your dreams" kinda person. Deja vu is a freaky feeling :p

Especially if only like a seen like a minute and it doesn't happen intill like a month.

I get that a lot

Zakyath

Reaction score
I don't believe in no souls or spirits, ghosts or demons. It's just nonsens. The only way you see or "feel" these things are when you're mind's playing tricks on you. It can happen to everyone, and in one way you do actually see a ghost then. Though, it doesn't make it real

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.