Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Nope

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Moo...... lol idk i was bored :D

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
C

Cryo

I saw a ghost once i think, i was sleep and woke up and was faceing the right side of my bed it was like 10 AM so there was light in my room, i tunr around and some dumb *** was sleeping im my bed semi-transparent, male and white. Then with vanished i turn around look bad and it was still gone i start to feel the wall and turn on my lamp to check i wasn't dreaming. Nope i could feel the wal,l pain, and confusion. I don't know why the heck theres dude in my bed, i think hes gay. Pour him :(

Btw: if you don't belive in a soul or spirat that means if you die you just fade out of existance and there is no heaven of hell and any reilgion.:confused:

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Btw: if you don't belive in a soul or spirat that means if you die you just fade out of existance and there is no heaven of hell and any reilgion.:confused:

It means you die. Ntohing else. You rot in the ground.

Zakyath

Reaction score
>Btw: if you don't belive in a soul or spirat that means if you die you just fade out of existance and there is no heaven of hell and any reilgion.:confused:

imho, I think that religion is bulls***, but if you want to believe, I'm not going to stop you.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Hallucination - A hallucination is a perception in the absence of a stimulus. (Taste, feel, see, etc, something that isn't there.)

Hypnagogic hallucinations - Hypnagogic experiences and imagery are thought to occur in humans during the transition state between the phases of consciousness known as wakefulness to sleep. Experiences vary, and include fear, awareness of a "presence," chest or back pressure, an inability to breathe (hence the folkloric notion of mara-like creatures tormenting sleepers), a falling sensation or a feeling of tripping (as hypnic jerks are interpreted by the brain).
The hypnagogic state is sometimes proposed as an explanation for experiences such as alien abduction, apparitions, or visions.

Hypnopompic hallucinations - In contrast hypnopompic experiences and imagery are thought to occur during the transition from sleep to wakefulness. The hypnagogic state is rational waking perception trying to make sense of non-linear images and associations; the hypnopompic state is emotional and credulous dreaming perception trying to make sense of real world. This is probably caused by depressed frontal lobe function in the first few minutes after waking - known as "sleep inertia" - causes slowed reaction time and impaired short-term memory. Sleepers often wake confused, or speak without making sense

Illusion - Unlike a hallucination, which is a distortion in the absence of a stimulus, an illusion describes a misinterpretation of a true sensation. For example, hearing voices regardless of the environment would be a hallucination, whereas hearing voices in the sound of running water (or other auditory source) would be an illusion. Illusions may occur with more of the human senses than vision, but visual illusions, optical illusions, are the most well known and understood. The emphasis on visual illusions occurs because vision often dominates the other senses. For example, individuals watching a ventriloquist will perceive the voice is coming from the dummy since they are able to see the dummy mouth the words.

Counter-Projection - When addressing psychological trauma the defense mechanism is sometimes counter-projection, including an obsession to continue and remain in a recurring trauma-causing situation and the compulsive obsession with the perceived perpetrator of the trauma or its projection. (Possible explanation for why alien abducties claim to be abducted frequently?)

Mass Hysteria - Mass hysteria is the psychological phenomenon of the manifestation of the same or similar hysterical symptoms by more than one person. A common manifestation of mass hysteria occurs when a group of people believe they are suffering from a similar disease or ailment, this also includes sensation of impending doom, and irrational fear of a non-existent threat. This is one of the primary attributes that contribute to the success of the Ouija Board.

It's possible ghosts exist, but the minds ability to deceive (even itself) should be recognized and revered.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Mass Hysteria - Mass hysteria is the psychological phenomenon of the manifestation of the same or similar hysterical symptoms by more than one person. A common manifestation of mass hysteria occurs when a group of people believe they are suffering from a similar disease or ailment, this also includes sensation of impending doom, and irrational fear of a non-existent threat. This is one of the primary attributes that contribute to the success of the Ouija Board.

hehe... i've experienced this with my classmates.

we were on a field trip and in our last night in the place where we stayed, one said he "heard" a ghost... then mass hysteria kicked in and everyone was telling stories of their own and everyone was jumpy that night.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
Frist of we exist in 4 diffrent ways Mentally, Physically, Spiratually, and Soul.
When we die we mentally and physically decay. Our soul goes to hell or heaven or w/e u bealive in and our spirit goes the the spirit world. The spirit world and our world are interlocked mean they coexist on the same plain. Most of us can see them but they do appear in photos and sometimes comcorders. They also generate a magnetic field like we do. Giveing of electiricy constendly. We don't know much about them and how it works, eve with what we do know it hard to study them as most of them who appear seem to be unfriendly.

...Proof?
Besides, I'm atheist. Therefore when I die, I rot in the ground. That's it. Nothing else. That is my belief.

I do not believe in ghosts. Never have I seen any serious "proof" and I have seen far too many hoaxes of ghost sightings.

For me, I usually tend to base my beliefs on logic and science. :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
...Proof?
Besides, I'm atheist. Therefore when I die, I rot in the ground. That's it. Nothing else. That is my belief.

I do not believe in ghosts. Never have I seen any serious "proof" and I have seen far too many hoaxes of ghost sightings.

For me, I usually tend to base my beliefs on logic and science. :)

To me, this is eht exact reason why its called believing, and not knowing :D

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
"Seeing is believing." - Far Seer ;)

I never see any ghosts, so I don't believe they exist.

So if you believe that if we die, our spirit is still flying here or there on Earth, I'd believe ghosts and spirits don't exist even more.
Think mathematically.
How many people have died since the beginning of this world?
If ghosts existed, anyone could've notice them.
If anyone claims "Only some can see them." tell him "Yeah, right. That makes me believe even less."

It's only possible if spirits exist in colors human can't see.
(what was it again.... ultraviolet?)

Meh, if that were true, no one could even see them.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
An other theory is that 99,9% of the spirits goes to heaven or hell and only the restless ones remain.
The ones that dont go to the light.

They are in a other world, dimension, dont know how to explain it :(
People rarely even see a glimpse of them, and thats a good sing, since humans should not get involved witht he spirit world at all. Because if the spirits they see we're peacefull, they wouldnt be here at all.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I know some has seen strange things happen in their home but they did not see a ghost only stuff have disappeared or TV closed or even the TV start on self and so on. Well if there is a ghost I want meet a nice one not a evil lol

C

Cryo

Have you guys seen the show on discovery called a huanting that has some weird stuff happen.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I didn't read all the post in this thread just to be honest. I would still like to give a quick reply though as I have seen "ghost" on more than one occasion...and no this was not being "immaginative" for your information. I just have a few things to say though I could say a lot on this subject. The first thing is that UFOs are real. It doesn't matter what you think they are; unidentified flying objects do exist and many report seeing them, (some accounts are ludacris), but others are not. Could they be experimental government craft, aliens, spy tech., ect, who knows? The debate could then rage on as to just what these UFOs are, however the fact they exist is fairly solid. So is the evidence that many stories have been fabricated. This is the same stance I have with ghost as well as a majority of other unexplained phenomenon. Some people are crazy, some people make stuff up, some just need attention. However this does not take into account or explain all encounters. Some, including myself, have genuine experiences. For those of you who don't believe in anything beyond the ordinary maybe you're just not immaginative enough to take into account the full realm of possibilities. And by that I don't mean make things up, but rather than having the ability to except that which cannot be easily explained. I dated a girl briefly who saw ghost regularly and after awhile I saw some of the things she was seeing, but in all honesty it seemed unlikely some of her claims until I was witness too. I guess I would just like to say don't assume you have the only take on reality when there is alot that has yet to be accounted for.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
Wasted Savior,

I only said that because I usually read EVERYTHING and then some; doing my own research on the side just to make sure that if I have something to say it is not in ignorance. If I am going to talk about something I like to know what I am talking about. The few that know me here know this about me. My threads often turn into mini novels. And unfortunately because of this and the age group average here, which to me seems to be of a younger crowd than myself, few actually take the time to read anything too much longer then what I am saying here. A couple paragraphs at most. This is not a put down to anyone; its just that not everyone has time and we all have our own interest. This is the case for me here. I don't have the time, but I did read most of the posts and am I am certainly not replying without a knowledge on the subject. I've probably done more research than most here and have had many genuine experiences involving such. So I really do feel I have something to say without reading everything posted here. If there is something specific you feel I've missed feel free to bring it to my attention. I tend to spend more time in a thread if I feel people are genuinely interested. So if you brought something up specifically then I would know you wanted to go somewhere with it.

btw I liked the info you gave in your post.

Father_Yetti

Zakyath

Reaction score
wow, that was some long off-topic post :p

I believe in UFO:s and stuff like that. If there's life on earth, why shouldn't it be on any other planet? and for those who care, they've found remains of one dead weirdo animal that's probaly what many people think is the Loch Ness monster. there might be more, they've found a lot of caves at the bottom

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
It's incredible even the amount of new life that is being discovered here on earth and especially in the deeps, but even on continental dry land. It always amazes me. :)

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
To me, this is eht exact reason why its called believing, and not knowing
Nobody knows. This just seems logical to me.
@Father Yetti
But there is a high possibility that a lot of "genuine experiences" could be illusions. The person may believe it to be real, but it could be a prank or just a hallucination.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I believe in cake... who doesn't?

I just chalk any weird "spectral" experiances I have with paranoia.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.