Giantology - What's your opinion?

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Hello :)

Just want to know your opinion about Giantology - Knowledge of Giant's.

I got kinda sucked in after playing Shadow of the Colossus and ofc i had to search the web for a confirmation if the earth actually was inhabited by some sort of giant's long long ago or something. Have not really find any proof that can actually confirm this. Only specualtions and fake Images/Videos (that i think was some sort of "campaign" from the makers of Shadow of the Colossus.

I want this to be true yet i think it's not :p

What do you think? :p BS? ;)

CaptDeath

Reaction score
Yes yes there was and they were called dinosaurs :p

@offtopic was S.O.T.C. a good game?

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
It was magnificant :)

If someone would manage to make taking a shit EPIC its those guys behind S.O.T.C ;D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Aside from the homo sapiens, I believe there were also some other humanoids who were somewhat bigger (not only the neaderthaler, there were more). As far as I'm concerned however, there were no actual gaint.....

....aside from the dinosaurs that is:D

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
There has to be! :D Im gonna be like Indiana Jones and prove all of mankind wrong :p

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Haven't you guys read harry potter?

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Haryy potter is just fiction!! (This is not and im gonna prove it!!) :)

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Back in the days animals were larger than what we know today. It's because the concentration of oxygen was much higher than it is today, and thus allowed animals to grow huge in size. However no humans existed at this point in time, and said animals were insects. It probably has to do with the organic structure of insects, with their exo-skeleton and all.

Today we do still have instances of giantisme, species members of fish and shellfish that live in deepwater grows remarkably larger than their members who live in shallow water. A known example is the giant squid, that is said to be 20-30 meters long, whereas its shallow water cousin rarely becomes larger than a meter.

duyen

Reaction score
I think asking what people's opinions are, and when they tell you and if it disagrees with yours telling them they're wrong is pointless.

That's my quick rant.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.