Crime Girl, 13, Accused Of Pimping Other Teen

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
The Dallas Morning News reports that a 13-year-old middle school student is accused of luring another girl her age into prostitution, police said Tuesday.

The paper says undercover officers entered the Metropolis club early Saturday, the 13-year-old victim approached an officer and made a deal to perform a sex act for money, police say. Both girls were then taken into custody.

"It's a very unusual circumstance," said Sgt. Byron Fassett, supervisor of the high-risk victims and trafficking unit. "I haven't run into a case like this."

Read more of the story here.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, my girls are 7 and 9 - so I keep up on this kind of stuff. This kind of stuff happens when parents step out. I am not a step out parent.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Doesn't a pimp give protection?
I don't understand how a 13 year old can force another 13 year old into prostitution, unless that's what they call Truth or Dare these days.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
It is not only protection. They also do advertising :nuts:

esb

Reaction score
Well yeah, other stuff too... BUT I don't think that would be considered "pimpin' "

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Well yeah, other stuff too... BUT I don't think that would be considered "pimpin' "

According to the report, the girl arranged the sex act - that is pimping in the most classic definition. She set it up. She was the hookup.

esb

Reaction score
Ah damn... I gotta read the article >_< lol

Ok I read it now (it was shorter than I expected) and it is pimping. It's a pretty crazy world we live in these days... Makes you wonder how many more cases of these there are out there.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Some people simply have to learn those valuable lessons in life the hard way.
Like, if you're offering something illegal, first make sure your client is not a police officer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.