Give 'laser' to sensor tower

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello (sunny day here!)

I did another attempt on the next thing: I tried to give the sensor tower the voidray 'laser'
But this seems a bit more complicated than I thought it would be !

I remember I tried this before and I solved it nearly, the beamer could only attack units if they were in front of the sensor tower
Can somebody make a step-by-step how I must give the sensor tower the voidray 'laser'?

note: I like to make the laser coming out of the top of the sensor tower if possible

MissKerrigan

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
If you almost got it working, I would use that version and just change the "Stats: Arc" of the weapon to 360. This will allow the tower to attack units that are not in front of it.

To get it to come out from the top, I think the best way would be to use site operation actors to attach it to the attachment point "overhead". I'll edit this post with further instructions about that later on.

Edit: Go to the void ray weapon's action actor(Called "Void ray attack") and open the Attachment: Launch Attachment Query + field. In it, change the Fallback dropdown to Overhead.

There still might be a weird bent beam that appears a little random. I don't really know how to get rid of it or why it appears. If you also get this, tell me and I'll see if I can figure it out. There's probably a lot more issues that I forgot about as well but start out with that and we can solve it a little bit at a time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.