Giving Away My Project

envenger

Reaction score
Hi every one...

I know this is not the best place on the forums to post this. But, I wanted max people on the forum to see this topic.

A month back or so, I left warcraft-3 modding permanently. It feels bad though leaving something which I was doing for the last 4 years.

Out of all my done and undone works, I had worked the hardest specially on this project. The development on this project had hardly started. Yet it has a lot of systems and features which you generally wont see in any warcraft-3 game.

Here is a video trailer.

The video trailer doesn't show completely all the things in my map though.

Some of the features of the game.

1. Targeting system.
Any enemy you click will get a red ring near its origin and would become your current target. Any targeting spells you cast would be dealt as if it is the target.

The enemy and yours life and mana would also show up in a top multiboard. Along with your special resource. You can code the special resource to be anything. Here in the video, the demon hunter had 3 arcane orbs as resource.

2. Buff and Debuff system, The multi-board will also show the buff and debuff the target has. Along with it, there is a damage over time and healing over time systems. And its values can be calculated. e.g. The demon hunter has a skill that deals damage = all fire damage over time present on the target.

And the buff debuffs on the multiboard update when you change targets.

3. Custom Combat system. The combat system has features like accuracy, evasion, spell evasion, critical, critcal evasion, spell critical evasion, crticalplus and critcal minus.

Damage system deals damage after checking all those things.

4. There is a nicely done casting system along with a cast bar. The cast bar system is different then Any other warcraft-3 cast bar system and is 100% accurate compared to any other warcraft-3 castbar system.

The cast bar has team colour too. Also all the dummies including the cast bar are recycled, not deleted after use. It is nearly 100% free.

5. Everything is written in JASS and is MUI. All Spells are triggerd.

For some reason, I cannot attach the file in this thread. So I am giving a pastebin link to download the map. It is unprotected and free to use.
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/462302/Test-version-0-54-w3x.html The map has many features not shown in this video. The spells specially.

So any one interested to take over this map, feel free to do so. You need to be good in JASS to work on it. Any way good bye guys and the forums will miss you all.. :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.