Goblin Land Mines?

DiDdY

Reaction score
Hello, TheHelper.Net, and it's users!

So today, I got my lovely Anti-Tank marine, thinking, oh, I know, I'll give him an Anti-Tank mine! Unfortunately, I stumbled across a problem.

I couldn't find an ability for it, so I used my search function and put in the tag 'mine'. After stumbling across two certainative abilities I knew would work together, I though "Hmm, this is weird..." so, I went into my units, and started searching for 'mine'.

What do you know? I found Goblin Land Mine! I started to edit it, but I came across a problem, how, am I supposed to use this as an ability? I began to think of triggers, so when an ability is cast it grabs the temp point and deploys a mine...

However, after all my hard thinking, I though "Well, there must be SOME other way?". So here I am, asking you lot if you're clever enough (if you're that clever) to know how to use Goblin Land Mines without triggers (and no items you cheat bags).

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
Well hello there to yourself. :D

Now I believe that your question can be easily answered.

Well I guess you found in the abilities section/special/items:"Item Place Goblin Land Mine".

Now try to edit it if you wish to make an ability (let's just for a Hero).

All you got to do is (what I recommend) create a custom ability (so you don't change the original settings) and select from the items section in the window that will appear the "Item Place Goblin Land Mine" ability.

Then you will notice some fields (Stats- ??) now there you will see:"Hero Ability - False"/"Item Ability - True". Change those values according to your desire. (I think that if you press False on both of them it will become a simple Unit ability) and if you want it to be 2,3,4 levels change the values on the field Levels - ?? and you should be rdy to go.:thup:

Hope I helped. :)

DiDdY

Reaction score
Well hello there to yourself. :D

Now I believe that your question can be easily answered.

Well I guess you found in the abilities section/special/items:"Item Place Goblin Land Mine".

Now try to edit it if you wish to make an ability (let's just for a Hero).

All you got to do is (what I recommend) create a custom ability (so you don't change the original settings) and select from the items section in the window that will appear the "Item Place Goblin Land Mine" ability.

Then you will notice some fields (Stats- ??) now there you will see:"Hero Ability - False"/"Item Ability - True". Change those values according to your desire. (I think that if you press False on both of them it will become a simple Unit ability) and if you want it to be 2,3,4 levels change the values on the field Levels - ?? and you should be rdy to go.:thup:

Hope I helped. :)

Item Place Goblin Land Mine How did I miss that.

Thanks for your help +rep. ;)

MeTr01DPr1M3

Reaction score
I'm just glad that I helped. :D

Keep on posting, and we'll see how to make all your questions answered. (I mean of course all the TheHelper.net community.) :)

Bye bye now. :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.