Owner: Mithlomion
Secondary Owner : Belier13
Coder : Belier13
Developers : Mithlomion, Belier13
Graphics Artists : Mithlomion and Gliding
Concept Art Artists : Caesar and Gliding
Storywriter : Wisler

.:: Game Info ::.

Godborn is a free Online RPG that will take you into an amazing world filled with secrets and quests. You will experience stunning 2D graphic and amazing features, you will be able to travel around the land of Evelyin and experience eight stunning huge cities, five wonderfull towns and villages and 50+ different selling unique items and equipment! In Godborn everything is possible, you will be able to follow the way of Light, Evil or Neutral, meeting powerfull gods and kings and completing hard tasks both alone and with your guild or friends! There won't be one moment when you will not find anything do to! The game is still in Development so come and join our community and we will be more than happy to answer all your questions!

.:: The Main Story ::.
The Story is pretty much still under construction, we are planning to making something totally original and unique. Now what we are planning to make is a storyline that you player will have to unlock yourself, it will all start with an dream, will lead to notes, small piece of clue of ancient secrets of Silverdale. You will in a way have to find like small pieces of a diary... As you do all this it will unlock the games storyline, people will have to put everything together, so the players are writing the story.. In a way. The story has not been written yet so we got nothing to show, but as soon as a part is done I will update this section!

.:: The Classes::.

In Godborn there are first four main classes to choose from, let's say you choose the Fighter, later you will have to advance into one of three other classes. Considering you choose the Warrior, this time you only have two choices, maybe you will become a Berserker ! You decide. So there are like three different levels of classes and a lot of choices to choose between, all classes will have different attack skills and magic spells.

Starting Class = Red
Advance Class 1 = Orange
Advance Class 2 = Violet

Fighter
------> Knight
------------> Shadow-Knight
------------> Paladin
------> Warrior
------------> Berserker
------------> Guardian
------> Assailant
------------> Shadow Strangler
------------> Blade Dancer

Mage
------> Conjuror
------------> Necromancer
------------> Lightspeaker
------> Sorcerer
------------> Warlock
------------> Wizard
------> Mind-Mage
------------> Chronomancer
------------> Illusionist

Priest
------> Cleric
------------> Inquisitor
------------> Templar
------> Druid
------------> Shaman
------------> Warden
------> Bishop
------------> Shadow Priest
------------> Lightbringer

Scout
------> Ranger
------------> Sniper
------------> Archer
------> Rogue
------------> Assasin
------------> Bounty Hunter
------> Thief
------------> Bandit
------------> Stalker

.:: The Engine::.

As we have changed from Elysium Source to Mirage Source the game will be recoded. We do not have much to show yet of the new Engine featurers but we know it will contain alot of new stuff that were never to be in the old Godborn like Paperdoll, Increased Screensize and alot of graphical add-ons.

If you wish to view the old feature list to know all stuff we are probibly going to add again you can view it.

Age of Beholders Engine Feature List

.:: Gallery::.

As we have not worked very long on Stories of Silverdale this is all we got to show for now!

Enjoy

- Made by Caesar of Godborn
- Made by Gliding of Godborn

The Godborn Ad Code
http://Godborn.com/random/godbornad.txt

---
Free 2D MMO, old'skool its gonna b cool xD

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Looks very interesting, the class system is extremely similar to one I'm doing in a WC3 RPG map, except instead of Shadow-Knight, I have Crusader ;)

I'll definately check this out, follow it's progress and hopefully play it once you have finished development :)

N

Naine

Looks good, for a free online game. The way you did the cliff reminds me of the DBZ game for gameboy Advanced.

I would like to play it someday :D

When do you expect it to be finished? Sounds interesting :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.