AoS Gods and Souls

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
btw waaaks, in pinoy clash.. there was a bug when we try to use skills, everyone Dc'ed. (not player 1) so they are forced to use normal attack XD

oh.. and a (item) typo.
and when "that" hero transforms into a wolf at invulnerable zone, it becomes vulnerable..

i really cant find the spell that makes the game disconnect, it happens to us (manee) when playing the game 2 vs 2, can u recall on what situation did the map dc'ed? eg: what hero did u used, and what spell did casted?

for the wolf thingy, i dont know when do i fix the map

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i dont like my terrain, i need to change it, any ideas on what the terrain looks like?
i need it to be 4 lanes

now i need to make some changes in my map, Gods now are resized back to their default scale, but a little more larger than normal units

i really need a model for the map, its name is Kratos, more info here
[YOUTUBE]wUOV-YgOpq4[/YOUTUBE]

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
If you don't like your terrain then leave it to me it you want. I'm a really good terrainer for playable maps, and I've contributed the terrain for Forest Escape by furberg, not to mention, a great map in my list.

If you're interested, then PM me, kay.

Pinoy clash is a good map in itself. I wasn't dc'ed anyway, so I used pgma and pacquiao in two separate games. I didn't bother to play the rest of the game and I was just killin' creeps.

Manee

Reaction score
how do u get/create divine beings?
are they included in the version that u've released?
and what is the concept of having divine beings?
are they the God's body guard/s or are they just super creeps?

btw i think its better if the forces are named The Wicked and The Righteous since they are antonymous with each other

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
If you don't like your terrain then leave it to me it you want. I'm a really good terrainer for playable maps, and I've contributed the terrain for Forest Escape by furberg, not to mention, a great map in my list.

If you're interested, then PM me, kay.
ive terrained the map already but havent finished it yet, maybe you can help me with the finishing touch

how do u get/create divine beings?
buy them
are they included in the version that u've released?
ill only implement them after all gods are completed (12 gods each tavern, 1 tavern each force)
and what is the concept of having divine beings?
are they the God's body guard/s or are they just super creeps?
body guard, u can only buy 1 divine being per game, meaning u only need to control one divine being
btw i think its better if the forces are named The Wicked and The Righteous since they are antonymous with each other
ok, i even dont like the sound of Glory

Pinoy clash is a good map in itself. I wasn't dc'ed anyway, so I used pgma and pacquiao in two separate games. I didn't bother to play the rest of the game and I was just killin' creeps.
the bad thing about pinoy clash is, it has no AI, i hate implementing AI, because i dont know how, i only know the basics though

BTW, i renamed the map from GoDS to GaS (Gods and Souls)
so once again, Mods please change the map name to Gods and Souls and genre to AoS

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Kay,
I'll see what I can do about the Model.
What animations do you want? (I can only take Blizzard Animations).

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Looks like a good game! :thup:

OFFTOPIC: The abbreviation is hilarious. Gas?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Finishing touches are an ok!:thup:

Now the map's name is Gods and Souls, much better to me.

the bad thing about pinoy clash is, it has no AI, i hate implementing AI, because i dont know how, i only know the basics though
AI is really hard. I can only make basic AI for heroes and units.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Oh! People say map good. I try!

lol, I see that a lot of people are saying that this map is awesome, so it's time for me to see for myself. :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score

Attachments

• DUDE!!.jpg
    DUDE!!.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 233

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
@thewrongvine
the map is unfinished, i need to create more gods, like i only finished 10% of the map
@hatebreeder
please continue the model, ill be taking it after it is finished

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, but I tried it anyway. :D
Instabug! Players 1 and 6 cannot pick heroes because they are too far away from the hero taverns. :D Just saying.

Good luck with this!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.