AoS Gods and Souls

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
this game revolves around your character, if your character cant beat the hell out of another character, then that means the character you are using is not the best way to counter your opponent's character

i can say mastering the game needs more practice and observation about their abilities, their armor types, their elements, and their attack type

ouch... so does that mean, this is a waiting game?, like I wait for my enemies to pick their characters, and then pick a counter-character.

thats.... depressing.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
sorry but i cannot play online, ive got a slow internet speed, 450 kbps download and 200 kbps upload (tested from a site that tests dsl speed)

its really fun to play with you guys, but i just cant :(

the souls only have 1 inventory slot, because youll be wasting all of the items if you didnt drop them while evolving

yep i still need story for the gods

this is a waiting game?, like I wait for my enemies to pick their characters, and then pick a counter-character.
you got a point there, but the game is not about 1 on 1, its supposed to be 5 on 5, with that you can work well with your team regarding on your character's stats, im sure theres no way all of your opponents picks an unbeatable combo, theres always a way to defeat a dangerous combo

for now you cant really pick lots of combo in the map because there are still 6 gods for each team, ill add more

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Yes. When you play single player, you can test around with the "-lvl" or -"ml" commands! :D

Waaaks!, I think you should make the souls more interesting. Are they going to have more abilities and be more capable later on? Right now, you just don't really do anything until you get to evolve. And not all of them have 2 skills. :)

Ok, could you send me a list of the stories you need like you did last time with the:

"Des Heidmal - Light - Something - Something" or whatever. :D

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Waaaks!, I think you should make the souls more interesting.
yep they are so boring, i need new ways to make them more interesting, can anyone think of something interesting?

Ok, could you send me a list of the stories you need like you did last time with the:

"Des Heidmal - Light - Something - Something" or whatever.
i'll not do that anymore, you can create your own story line for a god you like most or a god you already know, with that u can personalize the story for them

now ive got some problems, how to emphasize my gods so that anyone will know that a unit ur facing is already a god?

demotry241

Reaction score
hmmm... a special effect on the arms?.. like if god of water.. add special effects on both hands a water..

or if god of fire, add orb of fire on both arms.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
other abilites have special effects that are attached to the arms, i need a way to emphasize them

GreatDivide

Reaction score
ummmm....a just-for-show aura would seem to be the best way...:rolleyes:.....make it so that all gods has the same aura-look...so you can tell if it's a god or just some other unit with an aura ability....hehe hope i helped :D.....if you don't like it though....just make them bigger than the rest xD

demotry241

Reaction score
ummmm....a just-for-show aura would seem to be the best way...:rolleyes:.....make it so that all gods has the same aura-look...so you can tell if it's a god or just some other unit with an aura ability....hehe hope i helped :D.....if you don't like it though....just make them bigger than the rest xD

they are already pretty huge.. a little bigger would make this map a DemiGod-like game.

DemiGod is a game.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
some other gods in the map are more smaller than other gods (norse gods more smaller than greek gods)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.