TD Gods Hands

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I saw a td like this before called Click TD :)
Except it was more of a tower war (you send units)

I think this'll be better :)

I can't wait to play the beta and also, whats the point in a bank? (you cant get robbed or anything (maybe its Interest))

P.S: i havent read the other posts... so i might be repeating something.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Okay updated guys. Some here and there. I dont want to push this and it be crappy so i have been delaying it alot. More then i thought. But once its done it will be worth the wiat.

If any one wants a small beta of it i can offer it. But i wont be up to par of where i want it to be. Just post here and ill post the map on here to test but it wont really be called a beta.

PiCkstix

Reaction score
***I HAVEN'T READ ABOVE POSTS YET***

Please do take note that, if a player selects units as multiples (holding left click and selecting all the units), it will kill much quicker and will affect what you want to happen...

ALSO: You can add an extra where every 2 levels, the player with the most clicks gets some extra cash! :D

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Not so true it will still kill them one by one. In the end clicking them will be faster. Try out the beta i put on in the frist post.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Base on the beta, it's boring...

Especially since you start with 99999 gold, and not much to do but 3 different upgrades.
Place a few "Objects" that make them go crazy, and not a single leak. Sometimes they get stuck. Add more levels! The mountain king was EASY.
Add victory/defeat conditions. Unless there was more after the siege engines, it stopped there.
The special effects cause lag, and there's a delay on the clicking, about 1-2 secs. Also, use the box is better, although it does only clicks 1.
Sometimes the units attack me "Objects" sometimes they do nothing.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Ya theres going to be way alot more levels. I just wanted a genral knowlge if any one liked it. And you wont start with 99999 gold. Its just a test for now. Still alot of stuff im adding.

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Ill try this out.. Click wars completle sucked, last time I tried it. Hopefully this will be much better...

Daskunk

Reaction score
It is a beta. Its is not finshed. Read posts Up. above. Its just an idear.Start.

I know, but click wars seems to be in a stage earlyer than beta even -.- it has so many bugs, but supposedly its "Done". I upgraded my creep sender, and it did NOTHING and costed one million.... And other bugs as well, and imba things, like income bonuses that only some players can get.

Even in beta, Im willing to bet its better than click wars.

worldofDeath

Reaction score
Well test it out theres a small(small) Beta on frist post. One thing. You wont start off with 99999999 gold in the real beta. But i just want it where you can check out every thing. Thanks.

Daskunk

Reaction score
Well test it out theres a small(small) Beta on frist post. One thing. You wont start off with 99999999 gold in the real beta. But i just want it where you can check out every thing.

It can be played single player, right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.