Atari Jaguar Going to check out my friends Jaguar collection and clean it up to sell

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I had a buddy back in the Jaguar days that was just as crazy about the Jag as I was. He got everything available that was cool back when the Jaguar was retail but really dropped out when the Jag died. Anyway, he has a full Jag, a Jag CD and a bunch of games that is stuck up in the attic so I get to go over and help him get it all together so we can sell it for some cash (plus I get to cherry pick him lol). I am excited and I might make a youtube video of it.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
clintsjaguar.jpg

It is a terrible picture and it is straight out the box in the garage condition. Cannot wait to see it cleaned up and test it!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Any updates on this?

I am pretty sure he has not found his other box yet with all his other stuff. I am going to try and get back there this weekend to at least clean up what he has and test it with my stuff.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I was supposed to go over there today but he cancelled on me. Looks like it is going to be next weekend

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This was supposed to happen today but was cancelled again but next weekend... it is on! This thread is going to get all the first info and pics before it goes to Atari Age :)

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a problem with the Jag CD Tray lid. Setback!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.