Good headphones?

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Hey
I need some help on buying new headphones.

Up until now I just got the cheap headphones and they always break after about 4 months. I'm getting tired of that and I want to get some good headphones that last me for a wile.

About the headphones...
-They need some mechanism to hold on my ears. I use them for sports and my cripple ears stop holding normal earphones if I start jogging.
-They should be small. No sound block, nothing that goes above/around the head (not like those.
-They should last some time.

For the price... I want to get something good now, so it can be expensive. 50$ limit.

Anybody knows some good headphones for me :)?

Thanks in advanced
Ninja_Sheep

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
-They need some mechanism to hold on my ears. I use them for sports and my cripple ears stop holding normal earphones if I start jogging.
-They should be small. No sound block, nothing that goes above/around the head (not like those.
-They should last some time.

For the price... I want to get something good now, so it can be expensive. 50$ limit.

You've pretty much described buds, which don't go over $50 and aren't considered good headphones. Either ipod or skull candy headphones will be your best bet.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I think he wants earphones with hooks like these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UPDWIC
I have no experience with these, just an example. I'm sure you can find a good high-quality pair with $50. Look around and read reviews. Much faster and possibly more accurate than asking here.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I would recommend these, I use them when jogging and they stay on for me (they are "behind the ear" headphones), although they were selling for cheaper a while ago ~30 USD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.