Good MMORPG game

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
OK i need you guys to come with mmo games .. they need to be:
free
3d
pve & pvp
need to have that targeting system when you can atac without clicking on enemy ...
to have the possibility fighting with many mobs at once ..
i don't have any interest on graphics :)
ps: +rep for all post that contain an name of mmo
i only need the name of it .. i have played for some time Metin/Cabal/Fiesta but I'm bored of them

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
1. Google is your friend.

2. Quote: Need to have that targeting system when you can attack without clicking on enemy ....
It seems like you know what THAT targeting system is. What game did you find it in.

3. Quote: To have the possibility fighting with many mobs at once ..
A lot of games can do that. Just not constantly.

Generally the games that do that are the ones that are in far away 3rd person view from a camera view in the air, you wont find any super awesome games like that.

Youd have to pay for some games like that. You wont find a like that on a computer unless you pay for it. So buy a console game

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
you cant fight multiple monsters in that. its the same with WoW you die from too much. and to get decent xp you have to fight things about 1-2 lvls higher then you. thats what i do atleast

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
you cant fight multiple monsters in that. its the same with WoW you die from too much. and to get decent xp you have to fight things about 1-2 lvls higher then you. thats what i do atleast

Elder, people play the game differently.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
1. Google is your friend.

2. Quote: Need to have that targeting system when you can attack without clicking on enemy ....
It seems like you know what THAT targeting system is. What game did you find it in.

3. Quote: To have the possibility fighting with many mobs at once ..
A lot of games can do that. Just not constantly.

Generally the games that do that are the ones that are in far away 3rd person view from a camera view in the air, you wont find any super awesome games like that.

Youd have to pay for some games like that. You wont find a like that on a computer unless you pay for it. So buy a console game

1.i was trying if one of you have played a game with this type
2.In metin for example you don't click on enemy and attack him you can just go near him and attack him
3.i know you can but you don't damage all units with a slash from your sword for example
and i like mmos i play games on my xbox but i like to play mmo much more :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.