Google Scribe - LINK UPDATED

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Google now has auto-complete for your every-day speech.

It's pretty neat just how well it can predict what you're going to say.

I thought it was pretty funny that it figured out "how much wood would a woodchuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood." from the second word. In fact, I continued pressing enter, and it spat out this:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wooden boxes and are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the Site and then selecting the correct answer to the question of ...

Last edited by a moderator:

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
how much wood does a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood in the world of the living room and dining room with a view to share videos with friends and family to enjoy a good meal and a drink for the first time in the future and the future of the world and the world of the living room

Very philosophical.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wooden boxes and are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the Site and then selecting the correct answer to the question of whether there is anything you would not believe how much I loved them all and I'ma let you finish but Beyonce had one of these days I'll bet your life on the road today and they are nothing but another form of therapy

I just kept hitting the tab key.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a pretty neat :D

Fly like a butterfly and sting like a shotgun blast to the face that launched a tousand magazine and may do a exciting barrel with full choke

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.