Google +

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I like it. :)
Maybe it's because there's less people now, but I like the clean space it has, ha.

Vestras, why? There's no age limit is there?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I like it. :)
Maybe it's because there's less people now, but I like the clean space it has, ha.

Vestras, why? There's no age limit is there?

Really? Actually for me, the reason I'm NOT liking it at the moment is the lack of people, so I'm not really able to see all the features in action. It's actually growing on me as I'm getting more friends.

And on that note, add me!
James Connors

Is there a way to change your URL or anything?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare invite, I would enjoy being hooked up to this :)

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
There's an age limit huh? A few of my friends have the same message as you Vestras.
You can't change age can you? :|

@DDR, yeah, more friends are joining with me faster and faster, so soon I think everyone will have a good amount of friends.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
The reason I like it is because it makes a LOT of use of HTML5 and is really streamlined. Like, you can drag and drop pictures and stuff. Thats pretty awesome. :)

If anyone wants an invite, hit me up with a PM or you can post your email here if you wish, and I'll throw an invite your way. :)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have created a circle for me to add everyone on The Helper.

Share your names! :)

George Mickleburgh

Jesus4Lyf

Good Idea™
Reaction score
Man, I didn't care about this. Then I got invited. Then I signed up, for lulz. Then I saw business contacts recommended, based on my email. I immediately felt sick and left.

Google has enough of my information, I'm happy not to touch Google+ for as long as possible, especially when I see business contacts linked in on a social website.. I dunno, that's just wrong, to me. =/

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Just don't add them? o_O Or put them into a "professional" circle and hide everything from them.

Why the big deal?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.