World (GORE) China Menaced by Elevator; Beheads Woman Riding it

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Grisly security camera footage of a woman being beheaded in a packed elevator has prompted yet more safety concerns about China’s rapidly rising cities.

The elevator, installed in a Shenzhen office building, beheaded a nurse as she attempted to get off:

In response to the incident, authorities have promised to inspect the city’s 100,000 elevators – although their promise to have it done in only 15 days may give some pause.

Aside from the cool and almost unimpressed reaction of the other passengers, this being China much attention has centred on the unknown maker of the elevator – and whilst it may be reassuring to blame China quality manufacture or maintenance, the small cartel of transnational companies which make most of the world’s elevators have a less than perfect safety record.

Source. (NSFW Sankaku Forums)

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Nope.. not everyone! ^
Anyway, terrible! Just imagine the people in the elevator?

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
CHINA WTF MAN! FIX YOUR SHIT!

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
You have 5 seconds to cross the street and 0.5 seconds to get out of the elevators... China is serious about efficiency!

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It's funny how we can all make jokes at others' expense with little to no remorse. Just makes me smile.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny how we can all make jokes at others' expense with little to no remorse. Just makes me smile.
I dont even have any remorse when making jokes at my own expense. I just enjoy making jokes of any kind, thats all.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
I'm surprised I was able to understand the report. I was honestly expecting more of an accent ._.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
All jokes aside, there's nothing funny about being beheaded.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.