Gorgeous Day

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
It is an amazing day! I wish I didn't have to work on a 6 page paper due on Friday. Boo.

Who else is enjoying the first good weather of the season?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I am enjoying it, though I'm just getting over a cold so I haven't been outside much.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday was quite nice for me, but today was pretty cold.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It is an amazing day! I wish I didn't have to work on a 6 page paper due on Friday. Boo.

Who else is enjoying the first good weather of the season?

I have a six page paper due friday! Good luck. But we got today and yesterday off.. for St. Patrick's day.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
oh man i loved the warm weather. i was walking home from the dentists office after a cleaning and i was like OMG so awesome!!! march break here :D

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I saw thread title and almost went to complain to Pineapple about someone trying to steal his title.

Too hot today. >.<

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
It was alright. It's been pretty good here lately though. Tomorrow though...63 with clear skies...that'll be nice. :)

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
F*ck your paper, become an anarchist bum that lives by his own rules (but is forced to beg for money, due to unforseen problems with his life plan).

Its really nice here, up in the arctic tundra of Quebec (Montreal). Almost time to get the good ol' swimming trunks out, and run down to the good ol' swimming hole, and do some good ol' quebec swimming. RIGHT!?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
You car drivers and your A/C and Heaters. I don't have any of that, I'm subject to the weather outside. :p

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Lucky people, still lots of snow on the ground here (Kelowna, British Columbia) and it actually snowed for a little bit today. What kind of spring break has snow on the ground still.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Snow? Whats this snow you speak of? It's only snowed here once in the 17 years I've been here, and it was like 2 or 3 inches max. :D

jaybles169

Reaction score
It was great out today, a perfect 65 degrees, a bit windy though. You Californians and your nice weather...

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
Our weather here is just awesome, like 28 degrees in morning and it would rise to about 35 in the afternoon.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Its really nice here, up in the arctic tundra of Quebec (Montreal). Almost time to get the good ol' swimming trunks out, and run down to the good ol' swimming hole, and do some good ol' quebec swimming. RIGHT!?

Haha, I don't even go swimming until the water is at least 80 degrees! :p

You car drivers and your A/C and Heaters. I don't have any of that, I'm subject to the weather outside. :p

I don't like to get burned when I touch the steering wheel, or shiver when I run outside to my car in the morning. ^^

Poor DDRtists. :eek:

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Best day so far this year over here. Still got a cold though, still can't be bothered with my essays, so I'm going through my DVD collection. This morning: Diamonds Are Forever. Right now: BladeRunner. Up next: Tomorrow Never Dies.

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.