Gorgeous Day

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I don't like to get burned when I touch the steering wheel, or shiver when I run outside to my car in the morning. ^^

Poor DDRtists. :eek:

What steering wheel? Bikes don't have one, and I've yet to buy a car. :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
64 right now, sunny, nice wind, great day for being alive...

However tomorrow it's supposed to drop 30 degrees and snow here in Ohio... fun...

SPRING BREAK SOON!!! WOOOO!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
65 here, it's pretty nice, seeing as it gets to over 110 during the summer. :banghead:

quraji

zap
Reaction score
Yeah it's been really sunny and warm lately. Can't even go outside without getting blinded and burnt up, it's starting to piss me off.
At least my year-round outfit of shorts and a t-shirt will be the norm again soon*.

*I also wear shoes and the proper undergarments (usually)

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
It is an amazing day! I wish I didn't have to work on a 6 page paper due on Friday. Boo.

Who else is enjoying the first good weather of the season?

I'm allergic to fresh air. I also get to write a paper explaining Kant and John Stuart Mills, and compare both of their philosophies to The Golden Rule!

Although the weather here in Madison is really nice right now, not the freezing winter nor the scorching summer! Yay spring!

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Hahaha, my paper was on Rachmaninoff and Karel Husa, more generally modern composers born before 1935.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
Wow..it snowed today on the first day of spring.... fail.

The snows all melting here! It's great, it's finally warming up... I hate the cold so much... I fail to see how anyone could like winter, ever.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.