Goth's High T-Shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
For those of you who do not know what Goth's High is, you should either read this:

Or just read the comic itself:

Anyway, for those of you who do know about Goth's High (or just read up on it), this may interest you slightly:

Just wanted to bring that to everyone here at TH.net's attention ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Finally getting back to GH huh? Lol

They are gonna be sweet!

DM Cross

Reaction score
no pics of the t-shirts:(?

These are ideas right now. I know how I want them done, I can picture them in my head, but I haven't put it down on paper yet.

Don't worry, as we go along with it, I'll post pics of the designs, shirts we use, etc. etc.

When we get some made, me and Krys will most likely wear them ^.^ And take pics, put them up for people. Etc. etc.

Great, I'm glad GH has lasted this long and is doing this well :).

Keep it up Seth!

It was a little rocky there for awhile, man. I was seriously going to make that Hiatus permanent and just say the hell with it. I even considered moving onto another comic project :( Luckily, that is not the case now ^.^

Finally getting back to GH huh? Lol

They are gonna be sweet!

Yup. I actually have this Sunday's issue DRAWN, and I need to PS it later. Krys is on leave, due to lack of computer usage for being grounded :D But I never mind brushing my PS skills off :cool: :shades:

EDIT - I added links to the thread on GH.com with general sketches of Chainsaw and Uncensored's design ^.^

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol 'leave' hahaha sounds like you're a business ;)
well that means that on sunday the new comic is going to be up RIGHT!?

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yup. Krys is gonna have chances to do it here, but if she doesn't, I'll do it Saturday morning before I go to work and e-mail it to Rin to have it up Sunday morning ^.^ Like I said, it's already drawn.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
How much money will you pay us for wearing them?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
LOL!!! That made me literally laugh out loud.

I'm going to go $5/day minimum?

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Lol the second one is hilarious!

DM Cross

Reaction score

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yay I joined the site but I like the 2nd one if meets my Insanity and yet makes it funny

Aside from our awesome (yet young) community, the next best perk to joining the forum is that, so long as you don't block Admins from E-Mailing you, you're on the mailing list for the Sunday Newsletter I write. Not only does it tell you what's going on with the comic for the previous week, but you get to know a little bit about what goes on in the lives of the team staff (excluding Rin, since I don't even know what's going on in his sick little world o_O)

It's not important or spectacular or anything, but it's a cool little 15-20 minute read ^.^

DM Cross

Reaction score
Or a Visigoth High School Graduation shirt with the names of all the characters and some made up names of jocks, preps and geeks? :D With the year the main characters graduate, and all that goodness ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.