Grand Theft Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad

Reaction score
Wtf those have nothing to do with anything! Those meaning the last ~8 posts... Back on track people! Jeez!

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Rad said:
Wtf those have nothing to do with anything! Those meaning the last ~8 posts... Back on track people! Jeez!
LOL CALL
i got an idea how bout you skin of the unit on the undead motar cycle and use that as a motar cycle.

Rad

Reaction score
Thats a pretty good idea, some reason Wc3Viewer doesnt pick it up though. Ill look at wc3search and see what I can do.

Rad

Reaction score
Azeroth Grand Prix. And no, they dont fit the theme... The cycle uses textures from all the pre existing units etc so to edit I would have to extract over 6 .blp's. It aint worth it...

EDIT~If you didnt know I did a short poll, had like 7 results most was 3 on 12 players. So the map will be 12 players!

S

Slaughter

If you come across a good light-cycle model, throw it in for bits and giggles, in some sort of easter eggy capacity. Leave a line of unpathable stuff behind it, lol....And if you haven't seen Tron...see it.

Rad

Reaction score
Update!

I would just like everyone to know I spent the last 2 hours debugging the speed and made it so [highlight]now it works for all 12 players![/highlight] Havent tested online but it worked for player 1, and if not for everyone just a small bug (Ex not changing 'Player 1 (Red)' to 'Player ([For integer A])')

I have also created an idea pool of what to add and have attached below. Current sections are WEAPONS, VEHICLES, JOBS, ITEMS, FEATURES. I would post it here but I made it in a .txt and it wouldnt look right.

Code:
Color codes for my map, not important for anyone else but I needed to keep them
System:     |cffE6C8E6
General:     |cffC6E1E8
Error:     |cffCD7A7A
Tip:     |cff73F453
Positive:     |cffE4EC5B

EDIT~Last thing of tonight (Which its really morning now, 1am) I have finished a leaderboard which displays health, energy, vehicle speed, vehicle MAX speed, and your cash. Its great! The speed is MPH even!

Attachments

• GTA Idea Pool.txt
    3.8 KB · Views: 313
M

morxel

hey, ive tried to follow this a bit.. but i just got one question, is this going to have a save and load system...just wondering if it does.. cause if it does ppl will keep interested.. but if not then i think people would lose interest :confused:

(sorry if this question has alerady been answered..)

S

Slaughter

I strongly disagree. If it has a save-load system, it must be much more balanced than those that exist in current maps. Being next-to-useless in S3 Marines because one guy on your team can do 1000 per shot with the AR because he's Class L is boring, but if he were on the _other_ team, it would be painful. You'd have to endure being stomped to get a useful savecode.

I suggest you don't use a save-load system, just make the game free-standing. Each match independent of the last.

Rad

Reaction score
I doubt this will have as save/load system. Its like slaughter said, maybe I could let it save level and attributes but I wouldnt save cash or gold (Maybe a car too)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
i would really like to join ur project and i am a god with barrels and tables ( imagine a wooden eiffel tower :D or a japanese building)

Rad

Reaction score
Sweet mixmax, though it will be hard to stay in contact other than forums. I really really dont want to get AIM or Yahoo though... Maybe go download Stealthbot and meet me in channel Hx2 on USWEST. Or go there in warcraft w/e

Im not all that great with manipulations but I can do it. I couldnt make an eiffel tower for example. Dont be depressed by the terrain if I send it to your, its based off Portlan in GTA3 and I havent done much with the roads (Actually I had a big error with terrain and had to remove the lines and dashes, not I gotta redo EVERYTHING related to streets!)

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
perhaps we can just communicate through pms, and include links to the map in them ^_^

Rad

Reaction score
Well, seems a bit odd but Okay, it will be awhile before I have decided what buildings I need though,

E

Erkie

I'd be more then happy to help, I'm good with the unit editor, and I also write, so I can write the story, concepts, all that kind of stuff.

I can contribute concepts and help execute them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.