Graviton Beam Without Stopping

Gryffin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to make Graviton Beam work without having the Phoenix stop moving to cast it. I currently have the Phoenix able to move after he has casted the spell, while it is in progress, but he still stops in order to begin casting the spell. I've looked at Flags, Events, everything I can think of. Do you know where I could find the value that forces the Phoenix to stop in order to cast a spell (or any caster or spell, for that matter)?

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Isn't it channeling? I'd imagine that's the root of this problem.

Builder Bob

Live free or don't
Reaction score
Many things will need changing to achieve what you want. The whole ability is built around being channeled, so when you remove that, you migth get unexpected results.

Anyways, to get you started, the channeling flag is enabled on a number of places. The ability itself has Cancelable and Uninterruptible channel. Phoenix - Anti Gravity (Persistent) is channeled, and the behavior Phoenix - Anti Gravity Height is channeling. After unchecking those flags you'll have to do some modifications to make the spell function properly again.

Gryffin

Reaction score
Hey, I solved it with the help of another forum, though thank you for the help as well. The problem was that my Flags had to be set to Transient, Allowed Movement, and No Deceleration. My Arc is also set to zero, which I think does help. Also, I learned that the set height of Graviton Beam's Height behavior's is relative to the target unit's current height, not absolute.

Thanks a bunch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.