Gravity Angels: Alien Discovery

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Interesting. I'm guessing it's one of those Dragon's Lair discs where it plays on any DVD player. They probably just put NUON Enhanced to add another bullet point. Still, maybe I'll pick it up and check it out.

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've looked into some of these in the past and I believe they are just like the Dragon's Lair discs...playable on any DVD player, not just NUON. There was an Ace Ventura one as well as a few others.

S

ShaggysNUON

I think I had seen this before but as I hadn't heard of it being officially NUON enhanced I passed it up. I do wonder how it would play though.

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I received it and took a quick look at the packaging. No NUON logo to be found. I'm still curious how it plays, though. It seems to be more of a choose your own adventure type than a Dragon's Lair action game.

K

Koz

Yes it a choose your own adventure type dvd.
Cool sci-fi story. Story has some choices that are quite different and will
make you wish to veiw multiple times.

Down side is that it is short 35 to 40 minutes depending on choices and the computer animation quality is mid 90's quality. It also is a unresolved cliff hanger. I believe there is another dvd that was released and more were planned.
The reason for the short commings stems from the fact that this was a webcast idea.

click the following and read or view more if you like.(its the movie creators and the movie)

http://www.b3d.com/solutions/movies/

koz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.