Reaction score
yes its wehack.lua and its in jngp folder

Most Unpopular Project:

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
kk, i will give you the map asap

Offtrack:
For my name, it is only known when mysteries are cracked,
1st Mystery: (x-a)(x-b)(x-c)(x-d)....(x-z) = ?
2nd Mystery: 5+5+5+5 = 555
Add one stroke of line to make the equation correct.

Sidetracks:
1000 views woot!

Most Unpopular Project:

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
To all members, i have official done the terrain by my ownself. :(
It is lousy.
But i need someone to do the trigger of when a tower is destroyed, a research is done to improve hp and damage of the rest of the tower.
And invulnerable function, making the towers invulnerable so that enemy have to slowly destory 1 by 1 tower.
I know how to do all of that its just that i am lazy to do it because, you need to do a lot of triggers and efforts

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Some good to use but not much help because i already made the map, and the backdooring is custom made for the map only...

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Do you mind if if change some one your custom models, cause some are just plain out ugly like your floating genie creeps are pretty out of place.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Anyone can be the balancer?? Or how do u use microsoft excel to balance (people say microsoft excel is used to balance)???

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
OK BACK TO THIS AFTER A LONG TIME...
Sorry mods, i didnt want to bring up old threads but i will be creating a new thread soon but i just need one more helper.
HELPER NEEDED:
Tiptools person
Job: do all the tiptools typing and thats all how easy
Suggestion: If you are hardworking or new and wants to make a map, you are strongly encouraged to join in! Cause if you are new, my working team can guide on you. If you want to make a map, join us because we going to release the new version SOON............
IMPORTANCE: must have msn, and must at least online one hour per day
Contact Way: JUST private message me in helper.net << strongly encourage or add me in msn >>> [email protected]

ADDITION: DO NOT BOTHER READ THE FIRST POST BECAUSE THERE ARE MAJOR CHANGES TO THE MAP INCLUDING TERRAIN << WHICH IS MUCH NICER
, MORE WELL BALANCED <<<<<< CAUSE WE GOT A BALANCER , MORE COOL HEROES <<<<< MADE BY ME

LASTLY, if you want help us in other jobs, just private message me.... and i will tell u if u are avaliable....
AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS POST...............

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Is this still being updated? If so please fix main post... No yellow and whiteLike this text dont use it text.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.