Grimoire not working since no-cd patch?

sevensc

Reaction score
I use Grimoire to launch world editor, but ever since the last war3 patch, worldedit.exe "encounters an error" and crashes every time I try to launch it.

Anyone know if there is a work around for this?

sevensc

Reaction score
Because I have a map that I have been working on for some time now that requires the use of Grimoir, Jass Helper and PJass.

Magentix

if (OP.statement == false) postCount++;
Reaction score
why not just use the normal world editor?

Why not just start making fire again with 2 brinstones instead of a lighter?

On topic: Check the JASS section for the newGen thread, a solution is stated there, but it won't allow you to CTRL+F9 anymore though (unless you swap the new exehack with the old exehack every time you've started up WE) :/

sevensc

Reaction score
Just tried that fix, and nothing happened: worldedit.exe doesn't load or crash or anything.

Reaction score
Happens to me too sometimes. Restart pc, try again.

Even though.. when that happens.. you can see the worldedit process in the taskmanager..

sevensc

Reaction score
Just tried rebooting and nothing changed, I'm now in the process or reinstalling from the ground up. I'll let you know how that works out.

sevensc

Reaction score
Ok, I reinstalled War3 and TFT as well as NewGen Pack v4c.

Everything seems to be working now except for running test map (ctrl+f9).

When I try to run test map, it just loads the TFT title screen and the map file it makes is unplayable unless I manually load TFT and run it as a custom map.

Is that normal with the current version?

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
no its not normal

but it happend to me once, a outside programn was interfering with the map (it was a map enhance) but i just deactivated it and it worked so mabey your running sumthing like WE unlimited or sum other progam that lets u change loads of things like more space in WE map just deactivate it and it will work normally

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Yes, it's normal, JassHelper doesn't run when you select Test Map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.