Guess the Forum-Member

Hint:

What "person" can be associated with a hammer?

MC Hammer?

Edit: I hate when people quote "person", like are they a person or not?

You could define the "person" as a person but not really since this "person" is not an actual person.
If I gave away what this "person" really is then it probably be too obvious.

Remember this "person" is only part of the answer. The add essence is the other.

Edit:
Oh! No it's not MC Hammer

I have no idea either. Hmm So the person "lurking mostly at the World Editor section?

I have no idea either. Hmm So the person "lurking mostly at the World Editor section?

I've been through there at least like 5 times.
Looking for anybody that is remotely connected to : "Hammer, Mallard, Duck, Symbol, Bottle (the bottle has something to do with it right?), Activeness in WEHZ" but I got nothing.

Maybe... he Just playing with us :(
Hmm Solu9? :p

See I was thinking of him(ahh fuck... It probably is him :D, his picture looks like a hunter, he is active in wehz, he is not very popular...) as well, or accnoob (active in WEHZ)
But I fail to see the mallard,hammer reference to either of them xD

I dont do anything in WEHZ Oo.
I didnt even know that people were still active there until a week ago or so.

I dont do anything in WEHZ Oo.
I didnt even know that people were still active there until a week ago or so.

I just saw that you had posted in the 2 most recent threads and thought you were active in there again xD

EDIT: THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! WHERE IS THIS GUY!?!?!

Just now, I seriously didnt know WE was still a thing.
Just went there after I read in this very thread that there are still people active in WE.

The Hammer is symbol of Thor (the God) = kinda of a """""person""""". The "add" is a generic Hunter add for some hunting product.

What does that leave you with?

See I was thinking of him(ahh fuck... It probably is him :D, his picture looks like a hunter, he is active in wehz, he is not very popular...) as well, or accnoob (active in WEHZ)
But I fail to see the mallard,hammer reference to either of them xD

Huh?

Edit:
Alright I guess his not that active with actual helping. But he roams the WCHZ quite often.

... Awkward ...

Sidenote: I think I'm bad at this game... You literally told me everything but I can't get it :D

TAKHOON?(His picture has a hammer..... But he has 2 posts... I doubt it's him now... )

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.