Guess the Forum-Member

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
But somebody had a kirby avatar, somebody from the wc3 editor forums, i am absolutely sure about this.

You are correct, there is someone with a kirby avatar in the WEHZ. Even I have remember seeing someone...

Hate to be that member though, just crying in the corner because no one remembers who you are.

Though I thought maybe we are on a false lead and we are supposed to be after someone with a Kirby in their name. Apparently there aren't many people with more than 1 post with that kind of name.

Edit - Is it Steel?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Though I thought maybe we are on a false lead and we are supposed to be after someone with a Kirby in their name.

this is correct, and since I don't think you will guess it in the near future, the person is Furby (fuzzy/furry kirby) - go ahead and post the next person Miz.. (since your reasoning was the closest)

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm, the decisions.

Well I hope this person wasn't already done. Its probably a little bit too easy for those who know some inside jokes, but I think they need to be mentioned.

My clue:

canadagoose_300_tcm9-139738_v1.jpg

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Somehow I thought of BlackRose. Something to do with swans, and black swans in particular.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I am sorry, I got distracted with Real Life Stuff.
No it is not BlackRose. Its someone major from The Helper history. You gotta think way back.

The goose has nothing to do with their avatar, its something they said.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
probably before my time so i am just guessing random names:
AceHart?

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
A good guess. I didn't think of that interpretation. :p However, it has more to do with the picture itself. The motivation text just happened to be there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.