Guild Wars

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
For those who aren't aware, there is a justified rumor that the next chapter will be named Nightfall, and will take place in a Northern Africa influenced world. Although I could say more, doing so would exclude me from testing the game. ;)

H

hey its X

well it is fun, the downside is theres only one race, human, i dont really count canthan or tyrian as races. the expansion is only good for the new classes and that it screwed up pvp for about a week and a half, letting my guild pwn a few others. it is worth the $40, but find a guild and begin to pvp or the fun wont last ( i would know my guild booted me)

and i been playin around a year MINI PET TIME WOOT WOOT :cool:

zylack

Reaction score
Guild wars

[skip to the red text at bottom if ur lazy]
Well im bored of warcraft and i cant pay $15 like my addicted friends can for wow, but i can get the second best thing i guess, guild wars :D

to tell you the truth its a lot of fun and a great game, pvp is fun, and winning relies on skill and teamwork. Since lvl 20 is the highest level and it dont take long to get to level 20, being a high level doesnt mean that you have a benifit over your oponents. (it does, but not as much as you'd think)

When your in towns or outposts you can set your attribute points and skills (you have a max of 8 that are usable and cant be changed during battle) so they will better fit your opponent. "builds," as they are called, refer to the way in which you build your charecter, and a skillfull player will build thier charecter a bit differently for different situations.

Well anyway its a fun game thats balanced and is a great game if you enjoy battles that require teamwork, skill, and strategy.
-----------------------------​

Name: Flamming Wookie
char: R/N 20 (ranger/necro, and yes i had the DR in mind while making this :D, yes im using factions and no i dont have the original game)

Im still kinda a noob even though im level 20...apparently theres still a lot to do o_O I've only explored 17% of the the game and i havent unlocked all ma skillz yet...
Im workin on a monk/mesmer char to help my guild, which i may leave becuase its not as active as it was when i joined it AND THEY WONT LET ME BE AN OFFICER CUASE IM NOT CANADIAN!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!! *ehem*... anyways...anyone gotta guild i can join thats kinda active?

If you want post your gw names bellow with your primary char(s)

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You can join our guild, only i cant guarantee an officer spot at the start. Talk to Ben Blazer or Dayer Fireclaw (thats me)

Whitesock

Graphics Help Zone Moderator
Reaction score
I can say that Guild Wars is a great game personally. If you want a active guild, then join [RoaR]. Everyone is active and we're trying to get more people to join so we can do GvG.

By the way, I heard you can buy invites if your in a guild but not an officer. Is that true?

-Gorthian Gaurd, level 13, Northern Shiverpeaks.

I

Ident1ty

Lol. Well I made the decision to quit WoW long time ago due to the monthly fees harrassing my money :mad: and the end game is extremely dull after a while. Recently ebayed for it, im actually gonna recieve the cd key via email in a matter of 15-20 minutes :)

I'm probably gonna skip the PvE section since that's really not my thing in games, and jump straight to PvP. I did my research and found myself a nice R/E build that uses the flame weapons + barrage to dominate AB (Alliance Battles) which I will be mainly doing :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Whitesock said:
To have the best PvP character, you need to start with a PvE character. You can travel to PvP arenas once you get to Kyrta.

Trying to get Droks armor!!
you can just make a pvp char. you don't need to do pve
then just buy gear with faction

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.