Guilty Crown

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score

Guilty_crown.jpg

Guilty Crown (ギルティクラウン Giruti Kuraun?) is a 2011 Japanese anime television series produced by Production I.G which airs on Fuji TV's noitaminA program block in October 2011.[1] The story of Guilty Crown is set in 2039 and revolves around Shu Ouma, a boy who has acquired an ability called the "Void Genome" that allows him to draw out tools or weapons from another person. He joins a resistance group named "Funeral Parlor (Undertakers)" which aims to restore Japan's independence from an international organization known as the GHQ.
A manga adaptation issue of Gangan Comics' Monthly Shōnen Gangan began serialization in November 2011. A spin-off visual novel tentatively named Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas is being developed by Nitroplus.​

--

I EXPERTLY, started the anime on episode 4, and I actually thought I was out of the loop on purpose, like it was a kind of stuff people do all the time nowadays. Disappoint. Ill probably be finishing up this anime sometime in the next month as im also watching some other stuff. Initial impressions were pretty good.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
I was really disappointed with the second half of this series. It just wasn't very good, in my opinion.

I did love the music though. Anything that involves supercell can't be that bad, right?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.