Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazza

as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast

O

OMGITSDJ

I think i can help with torrent problems

all i did to fix was close down all processes tht my comp was doin that use large amounts of memory.

If u dont understand this e-mail me at unsc_dj@yahoo.com

Do not be a hero and try to do this alone :)

Get my help...I will help you if i can!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
hazza said:
as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast
I think you are referring to BattleOn

C

CHEEZ_WEDGE

Many of the GunZ clans do not have a website

Hey I was looking around, and many of the GunZ clans do not have a website, so I said screw it I will make my own clan.

You can visit the incomplete site by clicking on this link
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/unsc-odstweb/">Visit My Website</a>

Sorry as i dont have a non-member welcoming page up yet, but i will post again when i do. I do not believe any of the other GunZ clans have ranks for their members either, as I am using USMC ranks (United States Marine Corps).

anyways I gotta go...

Thanks for reading!

M

meh

hacks

n e 1 know how to get some hacks??? im getting really pissed off in gunZ i keep dying with good armor and this person shoots a guy with about 500 bullets and they dont die (im lvl 3 and the hacker was lvl 1) im getting really pissed so if u cant beat em then might as well join em.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
I used to play Gunz back when there was no stupid loading bug, or ass-slow (yes, it's so frusturating I'll curse) torrents. I quit that game for a few months, and return to find I can't even play it. I spent about a week fixing the torrent problem, only to run into the interfaceSkin bug.

GunzFactor is a good site for all things Gunz, by the way. Go to their tech forums - they're quite useful for all the bugs in the newer versions of the game.

U

unregisterdd

omg, hack r awsome i mean u get free exp. som1 plz tell me how 2 hack plz

A

Adrian

N00bs

You guys are all n00bs! Learn the basics like hs, ss, nad fs and work up from there in no time you can kill a lvl 15 atleast when your lvl 3. You just have to try and not rely on hacks. Welll thats all i have to say.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
No need to hack, folks. I started Gunz way back in the day, as I said earlier, and a few weeks ago, I started over. My level 1 shredded through legions of lvl 8s, and is still scoring as first or second place on the scoreboards of games.

M

massior

hey i need helo with the game

when i play the game i cant see any one moving and i cant lvl up at all, i dont noe much bout this game or comps rly so bare wit me

A

aerion1236

U 2?

yeah, i also have the same problem when trying to open gunz; it gets to the interfaceskin downloading and then it freezes; i'm getting real p-oed about this. does anyone know how to fix this sort of problem: it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
I learned to fix it. I think this strat only applies if you have Norton, though. Go to your Norton Firewall settings, and let it allow the XTrap.exe file (it's in the XTrap folder, which is in the GunZ folder). When starting up, interfaceSkin should freeze up as usual, but your cursor should turn into a hand when in the center of the screen. Press enter. After a few times of starting up GunZ in this manner, the problem completely vanished for me.

If it doesn't work...I don't know what to do.

U

Unregistered

BTW about u saying u can't hax... they already bypassed the first one like 3 months ago about a week after the patch came out. And the most resent one... the really long torrenting one... they bypassed anything that one had in a matter of days. Hacking has always existed in Gunz, and it always will, there is nothing that the MAIET team can do to stop it. Guntrix, the manager for the international version of Gunz, has tried multiple times to ban hackers, but the hackers just hack into the games mainframe and bypass the ban and continue playing and developing hacks.

U

Unregistered

Srry bout that last damn post... i was in a different one where they were saying that they blocked all the hackers. I got switched to this Thread for some reason -.- well srry bout the last post here anyway. Very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I read in the PC Gamer review that it was not much of an update to the game like just a re-release
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It's a good remaster. They did not want to change the game much because there are still many die-hard players out there that wouldn't like it to be a new game.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    They've said they are open to adding new content in the future, but wanted to get what's there correct first. As it is, for what you get the $40 asking price is a bit steep.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that is a high price think I am going to wait a minute and see if it goes down some.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looking forward to doing some dungeon grinding again though.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still 101 bots on the site constantly
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    my bots got out of their cage? oh no
  • The Helper The Helper:
    these bots are from russia, china and asia they are less than they were but more than they need to be I have no idea why they hover here
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Probably because of my Headline News
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Facebook is getting fucked right now lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I learned one thing from the Facebook outage - BGP - I am sure Ghan is an expert in it but I did not know what the name of it was I knew there was something like that there though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Tom?
  • jonas jonas:
    We once considered doing a project on BGP looking for problems in the implementations. But we didn't get sufficient interest and Tony Li was mean to us so we said whatever
  • Varine Varine:
    hello, peeps. I got most of my computer back up to Idaho so I have passwords again after that nightmare of like 4 months
  • Varine Varine:
    We're all trying to get time off now, but holy shit. I did not expect it to be that busy. Every day was a historical record, and every week was a total sales record for like all of summer. My pay is going to almost double next summer, which makes cooking finally a viable career, I might actually afford to change industries soon!
  • Varine Varine:
    We had people ask if there was anything we could do about the fucking sun. There's like 30 inside tables and every outside table has a sunbrella thing.
  • Varine Varine:
    No, I'm sorry, I cannot move the sun and the umbrella doesn't go 90 degrees sideways. They unfortunately had to deal with a sunset across mountains and a lake, we can only imagine the horror they had to undergo by visiting our restaurant
  • Varine Varine:
    Well, they do, but they're big and blow away and a 10 foot runaway umbrella is a much bigger problem than some cunt with the sun sorta in her eyes
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Varine? Good to see you buddy! Too bad you are not in Houston I have a friend that needs Cooking staff like desperately remember if you ever want to get a different landscape, not sunsets over mountains and a lake Houston has opportunity!
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Nice to see Varine back in action.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Welcome back Varine!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    can someone answer a question in the World Editor Help forum?
  • jonas jonas:
    ok
  • The Helper The Helper:
    thank you jonas!
  • Varine Varine:
    I'll probably be here through next summer at least, I get paid decent at the moment and I expect it to go up significantly next year. Plus I'm on contract through the end of the year
    +1

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome