Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazza

as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast

O

OMGITSDJ

I think i can help with torrent problems

all i did to fix was close down all processes tht my comp was doin that use large amounts of memory.

If u dont understand this e-mail me at unsc_dj@yahoo.com

Do not be a hero and try to do this alone :)

Get my help...I will help you if i can!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
hazza said:
as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast
I think you are referring to BattleOn

C

CHEEZ_WEDGE

Many of the GunZ clans do not have a website

Hey I was looking around, and many of the GunZ clans do not have a website, so I said screw it I will make my own clan.

You can visit the incomplete site by clicking on this link
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/unsc-odstweb/">Visit My Website</a>

Sorry as i dont have a non-member welcoming page up yet, but i will post again when i do. I do not believe any of the other GunZ clans have ranks for their members either, as I am using USMC ranks (United States Marine Corps).

anyways I gotta go...

Thanks for reading!

M

meh

hacks

n e 1 know how to get some hacks??? im getting really pissed off in gunZ i keep dying with good armor and this person shoots a guy with about 500 bullets and they dont die (im lvl 3 and the hacker was lvl 1) im getting really pissed so if u cant beat em then might as well join em.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
I used to play Gunz back when there was no stupid loading bug, or ass-slow (yes, it's so frusturating I'll curse) torrents. I quit that game for a few months, and return to find I can't even play it. I spent about a week fixing the torrent problem, only to run into the interfaceSkin bug.

GunzFactor is a good site for all things Gunz, by the way. Go to their tech forums - they're quite useful for all the bugs in the newer versions of the game.

U

unregisterdd

omg, hack r awsome i mean u get free exp. som1 plz tell me how 2 hack plz

A

Adrian

N00bs

You guys are all n00bs! Learn the basics like hs, ss, nad fs and work up from there in no time you can kill a lvl 15 atleast when your lvl 3. You just have to try and not rely on hacks. Welll thats all i have to say.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
No need to hack, folks. I started Gunz way back in the day, as I said earlier, and a few weeks ago, I started over. My level 1 shredded through legions of lvl 8s, and is still scoring as first or second place on the scoreboards of games.

M

massior

hey i need helo with the game

when i play the game i cant see any one moving and i cant lvl up at all, i dont noe much bout this game or comps rly so bare wit me

A

aerion1236

U 2?

yeah, i also have the same problem when trying to open gunz; it gets to the interfaceskin downloading and then it freezes; i'm getting real p-oed about this. does anyone know how to fix this sort of problem: it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
I learned to fix it. I think this strat only applies if you have Norton, though. Go to your Norton Firewall settings, and let it allow the XTrap.exe file (it's in the XTrap folder, which is in the GunZ folder). When starting up, interfaceSkin should freeze up as usual, but your cursor should turn into a hand when in the center of the screen. Press enter. After a few times of starting up GunZ in this manner, the problem completely vanished for me.

If it doesn't work...I don't know what to do.

U

Unregistered

BTW about u saying u can't hax... they already bypassed the first one like 3 months ago about a week after the patch came out. And the most resent one... the really long torrenting one... they bypassed anything that one had in a matter of days. Hacking has always existed in Gunz, and it always will, there is nothing that the MAIET team can do to stop it. Guntrix, the manager for the international version of Gunz, has tried multiple times to ban hackers, but the hackers just hack into the games mainframe and bypass the ban and continue playing and developing hacks.

U

Unregistered

Srry bout that last damn post... i was in a different one where they were saying that they blocked all the hackers. I got switched to this Thread for some reason -.- well srry bout the last post here anyway. Very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    that sucks
  • jonas jonas:
    @midnight8 how is it looking
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    meh, me, wife and her friend thaty traveled with us all have covid, seems to be winding down some for me at least. Felt like complete shit, been sleeping a lot, just bieng lazy as hell. I feel like that today has probably been like 11 or 12 days since exposure. Have not had any fever today, and have not taken any meds, so hopefully by monday or tuesday I will be good to go, sadly have passed it on to our teen son, I guess that was pretty much unavoidable
  • The Helper The Helper:
    hope you get to feeling better and get vaccinated my friend
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    I will at some point, but so many vaccinated people still getting it. One of the bands we watch in vegas, all 4 had been vaccinated and are now positive.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Symptoms?
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I think the symptoms are typically less severe if previously vaccinated.
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    I have had all of the symptoms, taste is slightly starting to come back, but smell, no. Honestly, just been a little miserable, have never felt in any danger from it. Being trapped at home sucks. lol
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    meh, got a little fever again this morning, guess gonna be a few more days
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I went to Comicon this last weekend I hope I dont get it I feel fine and I am not vaccinated and did not wear a mask
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Comicon really was not packed though like it was in the past. I am not really worried though it was the most people I have been around in a year.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Still, getting vaccinated is a good idea. We're getting Delta variant spikes here in Boston.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not against vaccination at all I just have a serious procrastination problem I plan on getting vaccinated soon
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    was kinda same with me, I was gonna do it, and life got in the way.
  • midnight8 midnight8:
    we wore mask in some places, but at 118 degrees outside, little rough. :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    yeah i had another friend in Vegas talking about that heat damn
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Well I do not think I got Covid from the Comicon
    +1
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Pushed out a new Pokemon Walking algorithm build. With a new system in place, I'll probably start tackling triggers and NPCs,
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Is it fucking hot everywhere?
  • Varine Varine:
    What's a pokemon walking algorithm?
  • jonas jonas:
    it's an engine for pokemon games that closely emulates the walking behavior of pokemon red/blue/yellow
  • jonas jonas:
    basically if you wanted to implement pokemon yellow from scratch, and you'd want it to feel as close as possible to the real thing, you'd start with that
  • Varine Varine:
    Like from the Gameboy games? I'm not at all familiar with Pokemon.
  • jonas jonas:
    yeah
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I only played the Pokemon games on the Gamecube and Wii and such not on the portables my kids had all those games but I never really played on the portables. Now that I think about maybe once sooooo long ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome