Game Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This game is a 3d shooting game, you shoot people, level up, buy more weapons, kill more people, get better weapons, and kill more people over the internet!
NO BLOOD AND GORE!
YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD IT
IT'S ADDICTING!
www.gunzonline.com

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
I've got it minimized right now. It's fun. Just like a free FPS.

Thanks for the tip, my new boredom buster ;).

-Husky

Syndrome

Reaction score
lol

aww, im level 14 :( my name is Geoffreak on that game.. whats yours?

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
could someone attach the download here? I can't get the site.

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
AHH 130 megs? damn I hate my 56k! :banghead: :banghead: oh well back to WoW.

Rad

Reaction score
Wow hahaha :rolleyes:

Gunz ahahha :rolleyes:

Gunz has hackers up the yanghole... people sit there and lag and u cant boot em... they dont fix it... level 1 with mutli-rocket launchers... dagger whores knock u down and shoot u... sure the matrix style running up walls and stuff is fun by daaam it can piss you off sometimes!

Rad

Reaction score
oh hmm maybe but still im sure they let a level 11 play in the 1-5 zone because they dont boot you at level 6. That was one of the worst parts aside from hacks. A level 10 hosts a game and calls it 'N00bs only!!!'... Hell probrably has dual swords or something to :rolleyes:

EDIT: Was just checking the updates, didnt fix the hacks at all... This guy was flying around for about 10 minutes

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
dont think so, prolly somthing like premium account is setup

Syndrome

Reaction score
MasterOfABCs said:
this costs, money per month?!
NO MONEY REQURIED lol i have been aasked that question thousands of times by my friends

Syndrome

Reaction score
Rad said:
oh hmm maybe but still im sure they let a level 11 play in the 1-5 zone because they dont boot you at level 6. That was one of the worst parts aside from hacks. A level 10 hosts a game and calls it 'N00bs only!!!'... Hell probrably has dual swords or something to :rolleyes:

EDIT: Was just checking the updates, didnt fix the hacks at all... This guy was flying around for about 10 minutes
Wow, i think the people working at Maiet should fix it. My guy's anme is Geoffreak and im level 14

Rad

Reaction score
Im level 11 stuck in the 11-24 zone where everyone has like super heavy armor so I rarely get any kills... And NO they didnt fix any hacks at all. Just last few days I've been playing when I was bored. Ive seen flying hacks, speed hacks, invulnerability hacks, anti-stun hacks.. Not to mention how people can just fly around on the walls. Sure it takes skill but they should fix that. You shouldnt be able to fly around the level super fast never getting hit because your reflexes are really good thats just stupid. People fly around till the times out with 5 life and they all say 'if they took this out GunZ would be crap' EVEN THOUGH everyone else would want it out to...

The weapons are incredibly imbalanced as well. Dual smgs beat a rifle that costs 5 times more easily. Grenade launchers dont do crap even when the shell hits. Pistols do way way to much. Daggers are gay and shouldnt knock you over. Swords shouldnt make you fly in the air for so long (Lets them charge or shoot u the entire time). Med-kits only heal like 10 HP and you only get 2/3/4. The first sword has 13 damage for 20 bucks, the next has 14 for 150 bucks... WHAT THE HELL!? About 3/4 people in the game join the larger team so its easier to kill, the boot system never works, people lag for hours before actually disconnecting. There is almost NOTHING good about the game except for being free. On top of that its korean. KOREAN! No wonder it will never be balanced :rolleyes:

P

Praise-SG

:)

Main thing to know about gunz:

Skill > Level

Just because someone has a higher level than
you doesnt mean they beat you automatically.

Same with they're equipment so what if they have
better weapons doesnt change the fact that some
of them cant aim

Heck I fight on the free channel I'm level 13 and I beat level
20-30's all the time

K-Style moves:

Butterfly: jump, dash, slash, block (repeat)
Slashshot: jump, dash, slash(hold mouse button) change to gun (should fire)change to sword
Flying: (wallclimbing) jump, dash, slash (repeat)
Half-Step: jump, dash, slash(hold mouse button) change to weapon (should fire) change to sword (when in the air after you shoot dash different direction)
Quick Slash: jump, dash, slash, change to weapon, change to sword (Repeat)
(use on walls to fly faster)

Rad

Reaction score
Hacking > Skill

Enough said. Its so easy to hack that game its all personal data

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Woah, this is probably the best game posted in this forum.

Spent the alst 4 hours playing got to level 6, and got some new weps.

Did a few Gladiator games and got the feel for the stuns and counters.

Did Deathmatch, running up and down the walls, dodging swords and bullets.

This game was really fun. I didn't see many hackers, and people jsut booted them if they came.

P

Praise-SG

hacking -.-

It's beta ofcourse there are going to be hackers.. (they let the hackers come to fix each problem/heck thats what beta is for)

even though I dont remember the last time I saw a hacker It'll be fixed in november

Every game has hackers If it bothers you so much if you see one in a game leave it and join another its that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.