Status
Not open for further replies.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Rad said:
Hacking > Skill

Enough said. Its so easy to hack that game its all personal data
hehehehe, Skill<Hacking<Skill<Hacking, whats wrong with you guys? Just play and boot hackers, or report them, so their accounts get frozen, deleted, or a-sploded

Rad

Reaction score
Boot system doesnt work, all players must press Y and it is never accepted. I reported them all the time... never died down.

L

lego2211

If you don't like the game, don't play it. Don't waste your valuable time sitting here arguing about some free game when (hopefully) everyone has either Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft etc! Go own some n00bz already. Jeez! Oh, I'm here right now cuz my cuz is borrowing my WC3 to ........so "OWN SOME N00BZ"

K

KilTro

uhhh ez there

Rad, settle down! buy 2 med kits so u get 4/6/8 and then dont go up against someone with dual SMG's with an assualt rifle at a close distance. Plus the next sword is a lot faster than the first one so that's why it costs so much... as for the dagger + sword stuns/knock downs, JUMP!!!! if you JUMP as soon as you see ur guy flying up or back your person will do a backflip and you will land not on the ground, and wont have any damge done to you while ur in air. Settle urself on the glitches, if ALL the glitches were fixed, a noob couldnt kill a lvl 20. Slash jumping, learn it, stop mocking it. Flying same thing. and take precise shots!!! also, LAG READ. lag reading is y u cant hit someone thats fliyin around. So learn glitches and use dem to ur advantage like everyone else, so chill ;)

K

Kller

Flying hacks -_-;;;

Pros use 2 different styles of fighting, either Korean style or European style. That is why you see people flying all over the place, they use the sword and jump/ quick step to move around and do reflex moves to do all of the stuff in the air. I use K-Style, and I'm telling you, it is a lot funner once you develop your skills like this 'cause then you can do all sorts of moves. I stayed in the air the whole time in the Town level 2 v 9 and still won. What I'm saying is that you should try these styles out before you call people hackers and all. Another thing is that people can block attacks with the sword (but not the knife). GunZ is pretty fun but I get really annoyed when there are laggy players... they need to manage that more... try out one of those styles, it gets a lot funner once you do.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
Gunz > Other Shooters

This game is quake three plus prine of persia, i doesnt get any better. The sword jumping and stuff may be a good stratagy, but in order to conter it, just keep moving as well. People often try that K-style crap and the problem is, sure they move at the speed of light but that cant hit shit. I personal use the "over powered" pistols and roll. I'm yet to find a person with a sword that could kill me. Over priced stuff for low upgrade? i ran across that problem too, just save up your bounty points unitl you can buy somthing worth it. Armor is essentail; leave the guns for later. Eventully it comes down to who reloads at the right times which a real disavantage for people using revolver style gunz. My adivce, keep two guns, Revolver X2, Raptor X2, and the rest of your bounty goes towaord armor and rings. With only two guns it makes it extremly simple to switch between the two kinds of gun. You fight with the Raptors and when you get a clear shot press "E" and fire, Revolver shots do massive damage. If you keep moving and reload frequently this should be a devastating stratagy. It takes time to get used to if you coming off of Autos n' swords. With practice this works 99% of the time. Overall this game is quite the fun fest, get into the 20's, you look cool and kick ass. Make some freinds and this is the best $0.00 you ever spent. :D

P

priest

psshhh

thats bull. hacks can be fun...and also can be annoying sometimes. Revolvers and pistols are deffinetely strong, but not the strongest. Rocket Launchers do massive damage....U've just probably never hit someone full contact. When you lag, press escape and it lets u out within a matter of seconds....Any other rambling I missed? O and if u dont like the korean version, play international version......And go to free channel if u wanna play people of all levels.

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
this game is awesome, i just used up all my wc3 time to get to level 4 :D and i bought foot armor and hand armor , and i also now have a katana and duel smg's....SO ADDICTING. The only thing that makes me angry is laggy ppl... :nuts:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
The game was fun for awhile, me and a few friends played, but after a while it got old, takes FOREVER to lvl, and really starts to hurt your hands. You need redicuosly fast reflexes and fingers, and some ppl on there are jsut to fast to be humanly possible, but yea since my friends started before me they were mid 20s when I was low teens, and palying agaisnt lvl 30s was tough, they got so much better rmr and weapons, I dont play anymore cuz it wont let me on at school for some gay reason

Syndrome

Reaction score
Wha?

You guys actually sneak play at school? :confused: :eek: I never EVER do that

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Geoff.L said:
You guys actually sneak play at school? :confused: :eek: I never EVER do that

now now geoff, everyone has done it :D and im not sure but i think emil is in college, making it that much easier ;)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
emjlr3 said:
I dont play anymore cuz it wont let me on at school for some gay reason

Are you in college? Are you trying to play on a college computer or your own? If your on your own, I don't understand why the colleges set strict filters for adults on their own computers.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Are you in college? Are you trying to play on a college computer or your own? If your on your own, I don't understand why the colleges set strict filters for adults on their own computers.

yes, it just wont connect, I don't have the problem wih any other online game, just that one, like i said some gay reason

and yes on my own comp, the collegs dont set any filters really at all that I know about, sept we can't host games in WC, other then that this is the only thing I've encountered like it

F

fate

can sumone tell me how to report the hackers?my friends are hackers hope their computer will get virus soon!!

P

Poo_Poo

Its stupid hacks still work

ppl keep hacking and it's stupid i'm playing it atm and this guy is throwing unlimited grenades that explode on impact and the shoot like a machine gun he had about 40 kills 0 deaths in 3mins

T

Trowen

yea

KilTro said:
Rad, settle down! buy 2 med kits so u get 4/6/8 and then dont go up against someone with dual SMG's with an assualt rifle at a close distance. Plus the next sword is a lot faster than the first one so that's why it costs so much... as for the dagger + sword stuns/knock downs, JUMP!!!! if you JUMP as soon as you see ur guy flying up or back your person will do a backflip and you will land not on the ground, and wont have any damge done to you while ur in air. Settle urself on the glitches, if ALL the glitches were fixed, a noob couldnt kill a lvl 20. Slash jumping, learn it, stop mocking it. Flying same thing. and take precise shots!!! also, LAG READ. lag reading is y u cant hit someone thats fliyin around. So learn glitches and use dem to ur advantage like everyone else, so chill ;)
you should not need to use a glitch i killl 30 with out hacking cheating or glitches i play and killl. i do not use a glitch for that i weak and if i do nmot sue a glitch or hack i would die.... not

G

[Gunzkilla]

here is the report

While ur in a game u press /112 and then report it

bye now.........

A

AcidHead

glitches are fine I think, i mean seriously... it's better to exploit what is already there then hack the game yourself. glitches will be fixed.
Hackers should die...
I just got my character deleted by remote and now that I9 know I can report it. that's what I'm gonna do.

K

Kalidor33

Friend of MAIET :p

Here's a tip:
Don't play on Gunz. Not for the rest of this month.
ITs like hacker mania in there, if you go in with a level 20 char it will be deleted in like....30 seconds. Im serious. The flying around stuff is called DASHING you morons. With jump>dash>sword cancel>block>dash or jump> dash>sword cancel(hold it down this time)>quickly switch to a gun>it shoots>switch back> repeat(without jump)
Its possible to do all this in a couple of seconds, some people just slash and dash(hence 'flying'). Theres also the wall slash that is pretty much the same thing. And pros CAN have great accuracy when using the slash shot(second one).
Its going to be awhile before MAIET will pull up something like GameGuard(google 'gunbound', its what they use) to stop the hacking. SO just play some warcraft and stop whining you ninnies.
:O

Syndrome

Reaction score
Ok, the GunZ servers are back up, but you need to download it again:
Step 1: Go to www.gunzonline.com
Step 2: Click on Downloads
Step 3: Finish updating Patch
Step 4: PLAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.