Game Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hazza

as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast

O

OMGITSDJ

I think i can help with torrent problems

all i did to fix was close down all processes tht my comp was doin that use large amounts of memory.

If u dont understand this e-mail me at [email protected]

Do not be a hero and try to do this alone :)

Get my help...I will help you if i can!

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
hazza said:
as soon as you log in it asks if you want to become a guardian (which is a stupid name for member), plus i could never get on it anyways so i got REALLY bored really fast
I think you are referring to BattleOn

C

CHEEZ_WEDGE

Many of the GunZ clans do not have a website

Hey I was looking around, and many of the GunZ clans do not have a website, so I said screw it I will make my own clan.

You can visit the incomplete site by clicking on this link
<a href="http://www.freewebs.com/unsc-odstweb/">Visit My Website</a>

Sorry as i dont have a non-member welcoming page up yet, but i will post again when i do. I do not believe any of the other GunZ clans have ranks for their members either, as I am using USMC ranks (United States Marine Corps).

anyways I gotta go...

Thanks for reading!

M

meh

hacks

n e 1 know how to get some hacks??? im getting really pissed off in gunZ i keep dying with good armor and this person shoots a guy with about 500 bullets and they dont die (im lvl 3 and the hacker was lvl 1) im getting really pissed so if u cant beat em then might as well join em.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I used to play Gunz back when there was no stupid loading bug, or ass-slow (yes, it's so frusturating I'll curse) torrents. I quit that game for a few months, and return to find I can't even play it. I spent about a week fixing the torrent problem, only to run into the interfaceSkin bug.

GunzFactor is a good site for all things Gunz, by the way. Go to their tech forums - they're quite useful for all the bugs in the newer versions of the game.

Lizidian

Reaction score
Guys, stop asking for hacks, nobody is going to send you to them... It's just pointless.

U

unregisterdd

omg, hack r awsome i mean u get free exp. som1 plz tell me how 2 hack plz

A

Adrian

N00bs

You guys are all n00bs! Learn the basics like hs, ss, nad fs and work up from there in no time you can kill a lvl 15 atleast when your lvl 3. You just have to try and not rely on hacks. Welll thats all i have to say.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
No need to hack, folks. I started Gunz way back in the day, as I said earlier, and a few weeks ago, I started over. My level 1 shredded through legions of lvl 8s, and is still scoring as first or second place on the scoreboards of games.

M

massior

hey i need helo with the game

when i play the game i cant see any one moving and i cant lvl up at all, i dont noe much bout this game or comps rly so bare wit me

A

aerion1236

U 2?

yeah, i also have the same problem when trying to open gunz; it gets to the interfaceskin downloading and then it freezes; i'm getting real p-oed about this. does anyone know how to fix this sort of problem: it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
I learned to fix it. I think this strat only applies if you have Norton, though. Go to your Norton Firewall settings, and let it allow the XTrap.exe file (it's in the XTrap folder, which is in the GunZ folder). When starting up, interfaceSkin should freeze up as usual, but your cursor should turn into a hand when in the center of the screen. Press enter. After a few times of starting up GunZ in this manner, the problem completely vanished for me.

If it doesn't work...I don't know what to do.

U

Unregistered

BTW about u saying u can't hax... they already bypassed the first one like 3 months ago about a week after the patch came out. And the most resent one... the really long torrenting one... they bypassed anything that one had in a matter of days. Hacking has always existed in Gunz, and it always will, there is nothing that the MAIET team can do to stop it. Guntrix, the manager for the international version of Gunz, has tried multiple times to ban hackers, but the hackers just hack into the games mainframe and bypass the ban and continue playing and developing hacks.

U

Unregistered

Srry bout that last damn post... i was in a different one where they were saying that they blocked all the hackers. I got switched to this Thread for some reason -.- well srry bout the last post here anyway. Very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.