Game Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arenoke

massior said:
when i play the game i cant see any one moving and i cant lvl up at all, i dont noe much bout this game or comps rly so bare wit me

Massior, does it happen to say agent error when u go to load a match or will Gunz itslef just freeze all together? By agent error i mean does every one have circles with squiggles going through it and dont move, but u can. If it is agent error, there really is no way to fix it except try to exit that specific game and then reenter it( i mean all the way out dont go to waiting room go to lobby) well hopefully that will help u ^ ^

A

Arenoke

massior said:
when i play the game i cant see any one moving and i cant lvl up at all, i dont noe much bout this game or comps rly so bare wit me

Massior if it says agent error just exit the game and reenter it (i mean all the way not the waiting room go to the lobby) that usually works for me. Hope that helps ya man

U

Unregistered

playing for a weekish

played for a week or so, now lvl 21 hell of a fun game. people complain of laggers and hackers but hackers now are found 1 in every 50 games or so and laggers you can still kill. as for "dagger whores" either spray, shot gun em or jump on the bandwagon and start daggering urself

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Im_On_56k said:
Actually they fixed the hacks about a month ago, so now you can't hack.

Thats not true, I have figured it out :p

I dont like that game, at all :(

Y

YoUrStalkeR

I finally got the game but now i have other problems like: Everything is fine up until I get into any server then multiple Agent Error messages appear on the left side of the screen and I'm the only one moving, but messages are still coming saying this player defeated that player. Any ideas?????????

I also turned off the firewall to see if that mattered and it didn't.

Y

YoUrStalkeR

I have exited out tof the game completely to see if that fixes but it doesn't. It happens everytime.

S

SlimeJumper

I think you have a very special internet connection then. I've read somewhere that only people with the same internet connection can see eachother.

It's also possible that it's only an error or a bug tough. Gunz Online is crowded with them.

As for me, i played it a while, but if you don't play it a lot you can forget playing it ever again. I was gone for one week, and now i can't play it anymore because it takes hours to install all the updates! So my opinion is: play it on your own risk ;)

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
YoUrStalkeR said:
I finally got the game but now i have other problems like: Everything is fine up until I get into any server then multiple Agent Error messages appear on the left side of the screen and I'm the only one moving, but messages are still coming saying this player defeated that player. Any ideas?????????

I also turned off the firewall to see if that mattered and it didn't.

That's a very common glitch, I think there was a solution posted on the old Gunz Forums..

U

Unregistered

Agent Error

Yea the same thing happens to me. It says "Agent Error: Ivalid Agent" or something and everyone has a circle and squigally lines on their heads. Ive played it at my friends house and I thought it was awesome but when I downloaded it on my computer and try to play it, it always says "Agent Error". Its really annoying cause I want to play it really badly! O and the Forums are under construction so i cant read anything...

U

Unregistered

Im still trying to fix the agent error. I tried creating a static ip and port forwarding but its not working! i have a WRT54G Linksys router.... any help at all?

~The One Winged Angel

U

Unregistered

i cant even luanch the game i get (iocp:this function is only valid in win32 mode)

any body know wot to do plz

Rad

Reaction score
Agent Error: cannot connect to the other players, try checking your firewalls and routers and add Gunz to the exception list, or open its ports. I dont know what ports and if you dont know how to mess with your router use google, just include the brand name and "Port forwarding"

For the win32 mode thing I have no idea, probrably something is to low in your computer specs (O/S, color mode, resolution etc..)

~and this game is no longer even worth the download, some people suggested download KGunz (the korean verson :rolleyes: ) as there are less hackers and laggers... But I'd rather stick to BF2 ;)

U

Unregistered

gunz online hack

dude give me a link where i can dowlnoad a hack for gunz online

U

Unregistered

Super Duper Agent Error Fix!

*Q. My ping from others is always 999/I can talk with others, but I cannot see their movements/I keep getting agent errors!

If you cannot communicate with another player, his ping will display as 999 (use TAB to see the status). If you see this problem but you are able to interact with other players, then your network is fine. But if you cannot see other players' movements, it means that there is a problem with interacting with other players. Many people call this situation "999 ping problem". Originally, GunZ supported players under NAT/Firewall/IP Sharing Router network, but unfortunately it is not the case for International Edition, because doing so requires high-end hosting servers [which IGunz currently lacks]. Currently we plan to implement the support by official release date. Until then, the users of NAT or firewalls may have problems with playing GunZ properly. If you're behind a firewall, please contact with your network administrator or ISP to resolve this problem.

If you're using IP sharing router, however, there is a way to resolve the situation. GunZ supports port forwarding, and you can set the feature with your IP sharing router. Most IP sharing router support port forwarding (to learn how to set up Port Forwarding, please refer your router manual, or visit http://www.portforward.com). After making changes, press "option" in game and check network configuration. Enter port number from the router into the port number option box. (This tip may come in handy in improving network performance even after the support for NAT/Firewall/IP Sharing Router becomes available.)

* Check to see if you have a firewall enabled, this may be the default Windows XP firewall or an external item like a router, if so check to see if this program or hardware allows the same port as Gunz wants to use to pass through.
* If you do not use a router or firewall and the problem is appearing from using the modem directly, some company stocked modems feature built in firewalls (like most Microsoft cable modems do), these can only be edited by the ISP, a program they gave you or on there special website with management tools (not many have this problem though).
* Try changing the port that Gunz uses by going into the Gunz menu by editing the number; some people have had good luck with this method for unknown reasons- if it doesn't work, maybe your PC hates ports 7700~7800.
* If you use a router or a firewall that supports the same sort of features, make sure ports 7700~7800 are open as well as any other port you change to in the Gunz menu.
* If your internet speed is slow, your max players per game is limited by quite a bit, some 512/128 internet users may find they're fine with 8 players, but lag to 999 for everyone if in a 16 player game.
* Sometimes, all you need to do is re-login into the game (not waiting room, game) ** If this is your first time getting 999 pings.

S

spedbert

help :-(

heey on gunzonline i downloaded it all and opened up and when i press start it goes to the page where it loads with the green bar and when to gets to interfaceskins it just stops....my computer doesnt freeze but the bar just stops :banghead: anyone know what to do...is there like some patch to download?

U

Unregistered

ok... im getting a SERIOUS problem with Gunz Online, every time i download the installer, and try to open the installer, the installer dissapears completely. Can anyone help me to fix this HUGE problem plz? any help is appreciated :D

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah but this is just a general discussion thread - not a technical support one even though the site is tech support I don't think we have any Gunz Tech Experts here. Sorry.

O4thK33p3r

Reaction score
funny game, its another of those shoot wadeva u c games. well, @ higher levels u get the "pros" hu has a sword and an SG and can own completely.

stopped of the glitches. if u kw how to use the glitches u can own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.