Game Gunz Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doomer500

How do u use hacks in gunz but the speed hack :banghead: cuz i already no that one

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Gunz Hacks

We dont support Gunz Hacks. Gunz Online Hacks are not supported here.

C

Chajigon

Chajigon

My GunZ name sounds funny but don't laugh i'm chajigon lv 11 and if u guys want to know hacks u can ask me, a few example of what i know about hacks : hellwalker, wall mode, god mode, floater, and one more i don't know what u call that but he can jump from 1st floor to the thirt but i'm not a hacker yet because!!!!!!!!!!! for goodness sake i got a question how and i going to stop that ****ing xtrap!!!! pls tell me how? :banghead: please!!!!!

R

ruushian

Praise-SG said:
K-Style moves:
Butterfly: jump, dash, slash, block (repeat)
Slashshot: jump, dash, slash(hold mouse button) change to gun (should fire)change to sword
Flying: (wallclimbing) jump, dash, slash (repeat)
Half-Step: jump, dash, slash(hold mouse button) change to weapon (should fire) change to sword (when in the air after you shoot dash different direction)
Quick Slash: jump, dash, slash, change to weapon, change to sword (Repeat)
(use on walls to fly faster)

the weapons you use are also extremely important. If you're a k-styler, you're gonna want a gun with plenty of power, and delay time won't matter as much, cause you'll be switching back to sword anyways. Dual Revolvers and shotguns seem to be the best way.

E-stylers, they're just gifted sprayers who have learned how to aim. Many new people choose this cause it's easier. The best weapons for this would be a rifle and a dual SMG, they're fast, and good for tumbling with, cause you can still get off a lot of shots while evading bullets.

Finally, there's H-stylers. This is the technique I use right now, because I'm not that great with k-styling, but I can still do parts of it (I'm blaming a crappy keyboard, and a basement that's -12 degrees...making my hands freeze. This Style has a combination of both K and E styling. They may jump around a lot with the sword, but they'll still grasp to some E-styling in times of desperation. The weapons they use are normally shotguns or revolvers, alond with an SMG (or rifle).

weapons are also important...but they still don't make the player...only practice does.

S

Synji

:D I play the u.s version AND the japanese version (keep that on teh downlow cause its not exactly legal) >_> But japanese is funner cause you can get premium items a got a ninja suit it was awesomeness..And there is quest mode very fun Don't ask me how i knew to register (its all in japanese it was a guess)

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay, I got the game, and installed it. I go into the Shortcut, and the patch starts downloading. Currently its at 0.21%...oh wait it just changed to 0.22...HOW LONG IS THIS GONNA TAKE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I have a great computer too, and I just reformatted the harddrive. SO, is it just a big patch, or is somthing wrong?

L

Lygar

Mate i try to play at skool but none of our teachers let us my skool (Te atatu intermiedeate in new zealand) gay they dont let us play any games on the computers they dont even let us look at pictures on the computer mate i tink they are crazy :banghead: arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hate it !!!

L

Lygar

YES i am with u bro it takes like FOREVER :eek: i hate it but i guss its not just haaving a great computer its more your internet provider like over here in new zealand all our internet speeds are slow as and we have to pay for dial up ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: they need to get rid of dial up and give us free brordband cuse i allways lagg when im on gunz i get kicked all the time grrr it really anoys me i have to go back to rune scape :eek: .

Rabarber

Reaction score
Lygar said:
YES i am with u bro it takes like FOREVER :eek: i hate it but i guss its not just haaving a great computer its more your internet provider like over here in new zealand all our internet speeds are slow as and we have to pay for dial up ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: they need to get rid of dial up and give us free brordband cuse i allways lagg when im on gunz i get kicked all the time grrr it really anoys me i have to go back to rune scape :eek: .
Two words. Row Break.

Rabarber

Reaction score
This seriously needs to get closed. Really. Just... close it.

Knights

Reaction score
Yeah too many people want to hack. TH does NOT support hacks. If you ask for hacks that is all you will get. Nothin.

Don't ask for em!!!!!

L

Lygar

yea knight so with u on that this is a site to talk about intrest of gunz not hacks u may go :eek: but its true so if u want hacks u can find them for ur self and if u do like cheat (hack) u will just get kicked out of games and no one will want u in there clans and no one will come in your clan so just practis it just takes time and efort :)

Knights

Reaction score
Very well put. Anyone who played GunZ and started to get into it could you please answer this:

How do you do a *side-slash*? Meaning how people use swords and dashes, and sort of slash BESIDE them, instead of in front of them. It's like, crazy... :nuts:

Anyone know?
KnightsOfTables :cool:

L

lendlammas

agent error, 0 ping

My ping is always 0 with every1:S what should i do.. and i also get multiple agent errors

S

Sparkie

i need help i recently downloaded gunz:the duel and installed it and everything but when i try to start it up i get an error it says

microsoft visual C++ runtime library

runtime error!

program: C:\program files\MAIET\Gunz\GunzLauncher.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a an unusual way. Please contact applications support team for more information.

then it closes itself and i couldnt find any tech support for Gunz so i posted here.

please help me!

~Sparkie~

U

ubernub

Gunz online help

I am having trouble with this game i have it downloaded when i open it it goes to the screen and it updates but when it gets to about 94% it stops 0.0B/s i clicked more info it sais paused what do i do?

P.S. i have tried many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.