Guys help me making a mutliboard

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I cant make it :banghead: I cant make it :banghead: I cant make it :banghead:

I even tried reading tutorials but still nothing... :mad:

Bigheaded

Reaction score
What exactly do you want a multiboard for?

Have you tried just stealing it from another similar map? I find that's the easiest solution at times ;)

I presume you're not trying to make it at map initialisation? for if that's your event it doesnt work. Needs to be time elapsed 1 second or something like that/

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
Rules said:
We here at TH.net are not a Warcraft III editing service. Do not expect for you to hand over your map to us and have it handed back magically complete. It won't happen. So don't try.
This also applies to multiboards.

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey brainless boy if you dont wanna help then dont break my balls ok?And also you are not funny at all.I did not ask for hand over my map, i just asked if some guy could make a multiboard for me.

ultimate11

Reaction score
i`ll make it
just post what you want your multiboard to do

BTW : you need to specify for how many players and etc..make a pic with paint if u want ..dont matter just say what you want and ill make it in 30 min or less

Bigheaded

Reaction score
Well, i asked for some information and all you came back to me with was "i need someone to make it for me".
How am i supposed to know what it does? i can give you a completely blank useless one if you want ;)
What variables are going in it? what is it's purpose?

And i suggest you don't be so aggressive to us, all you need to do is explain your problem clearly and someone may spend the time to help :)

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Thank you, well, there should be 5 colums divided in 2 teams with 3 rows like this

Team 1 (LVL) (CHANCES)
PLAYERNAME K D
x
x
x
x
x

Team 2 (LVL1) (CHANCES2)
PLAYERNAME K D
x
x
x
x
x

K are kills

D are deaths

Dying and Killing are any units (not only heroes)

and lvls and chances are this,they are integers :

Trigger:
  • Make
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.20 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled ...
      • Set LEADERBOARD = (Last created leaderboard)
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 11 (Dark Green) to LEADERBOARD with label ... and value LVL
      • Leaderboard - Add Neutral Victim to LEADERBOARD with label ... and value LVL1
      • If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 1 (Red) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 1 (Red)) and value killsred) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 2 (Blue) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 2 (Blue)) and value killsblue) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 3 (Teal) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 3 (Teal)) and value killsteal) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 4 (Purple) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 4 (Purple)) and value killsyellow) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 5 (Yellow) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 5 (Yellow) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 5 (Yellow)) and value killsgreen) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 6 (Orange) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 6 (Orange) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 6 (Orange)) and value killspurple) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 7 (Green) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 7 (Green) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 7 (Green)) and value killsorange) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 8 (Pink) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 8 (Pink) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 8 (Pink)) and value killspink) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 9 (Gray) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 9 (Gray) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 9 (Gray)) and value killsgrey) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 10 (Light Blue) slot status) Equal to (==) Is playing) then do (Leaderboard - Add Player 10 (Light Blue) to LEADERBOARD with label (Name of Player 10 (Light Blue)) and value kills10) else do (Do nothing)
      • Leaderboard - Add Player 12 (Brown) to LEADERBOARD with label |cff0000ffChances I... and value Chances
      • Leaderboard - Add Neutral Hostile to LEADERBOARD with label |cffff0000Chances F... and value Chances2

Thats why i cant make it :|

If you need to check up my map just pm me.

ultimate11

Reaction score
well i`m starting to work..I dont understood what means lvl and changes or what are suupposed wo to do,but multiboard just show rest is for you.
I`ll set lvl and chance into a variable and will be very easy for you to change it or you.
Multiboard will come with a tutorial for changing or everyting you want to do.
So look for pm soon

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Here you are...

AAAA.JPG

Sory my bad:

Invert the "Ice legion" up to the "Player" in the first row,team...

ultimate11

Reaction score
you cant dwl or you cant open it.About opening I`m doubt cuz is saved with WE only.I`ll try to upload an other mirror and also post the triggers maybe help.Also make sure you have the WE on the latest W3 patch cuz else you cant open it.

Trigger:
  • Multiboard create
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Team[1] = |cff2B60DEIce Legion|r
      • Set Team[2] = |cffFF0000Fire Legion|r
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Player_name[(Integer A)] = (Name of (Player((Integer A))))
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and 12 rows, titled MY multiboard
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 13, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 9.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
      • For each (Integer A) from 2 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Player_row[((Integer A) - 1)] = (Integer A)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Player_name[((Integer A) - 1)]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to (String(Kills[((Integer A) - 1)]))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to (String(Dead[((Integer A) - 1)]))
      • For each (Integer A) from 9 to 13, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Player_row[((Integer A) - 3)] = (Integer A)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Player_name[((Integer A) - 3)]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to (String(Kills[((Integer A) - 3)]))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to (String(Dead[((Integer A) - 3)]))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Team[1]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to |cff2B60DEK|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to |cff2B60DED|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 8 to Team[2]
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 8 to |cffFF0000K|r
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 8 to |cffFF0000D|r

Trigger:
  • Multiboard kill up
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] to (String(Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]))

Trigger:
  • Multiboard d up
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set Dead[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Dead[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row Player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Transporting unit)))] to (String(Dead[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))

Download demo

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Hey it is good and works properly but where are the integers and the "D-deaths" row? :| There is just K for kills but cant see the D.
also i've used a variable for colour, how do i add it? so that player names will be coloured?

this one is the variable i used

Trigger:
  • Init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set MBPlayerColours[1] = |cffff0000
      • Set MBPlayerColours[2] = |cff0000ff
      • Set MBPlayerColours[3] = |cff00ffff
      • Set MBPlayerColours[4] = |cff400080
      • Set MBPlayerColours[5] = |cffffff00
      • Set MBPlayerColours[6] = |cffff8000
      • Set MBPlayerColours[7] = |cff00ff00
      • Set MBPlayerColours[8] = |cffff80c0
      • Set MBPlayerColours[9] = |cff808080
      • Set MBPlayerColours[10] = |cff2d96ff

Shall i change the
Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Player_name[((Integer A) - 1)]

Player_name with MBPlayerColours[player number blabla...] ???

ultimate11

Reaction score
look again
Trigger:
  • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to (String(Dead[((Integer A) - 3)]))
    • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (MBPlayerColours[1] + Player_name[1] + |r)
    • // Or use integer A for loop actions instood of [1]

or for better experience
Trigger:
  • Multiboard create
    • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Set Team[1] = |cff2B60DEIce Legion|r
    • Set Team[2] = |cffFF0000Fire Legion|r
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Set Player_name[(Integer A)] = (MBPlayerColours[(Integer A)] + Name of (Player((Integer A) + |r)))

SRY 1 mistke modified :Dforgot "|r" in color codes

ultimate11

Reaction score
o_O i already give you an example is time to make yourself ...you are already ask for to much and also dont have any respect.Here on th.net nobody has ever help me as i already help you.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
djb you cant ask people to do it for you, you can ask for an example map but thats usually the most you can get, if a project is too much for you to handle yourself with the help of others from here put in a post asking for partners making the map and say that you need a triggerer

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Decided to put up a healthier type recipe to mix it up - Honey Garlic Shrimp Stir-Fry https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-honey-garlic-shrimp-stir-fry.193595/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.