Halo Radar

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Made these with the Gimp, you can scale them as you like. To maintain slight transparency I saved them as tga images:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Halo-Radar-Enemy.tga
    19.4 KB · Views: 423
  • Halo-Radar-Outdoor.tga
    26 KB · Views: 425
  • Halo-Radar-Outdoor-Yellow.tga
    26 KB · Views: 421

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Made two versions of enemy radar, one with yellow dot being in centre of radar and another slightly off. If you don't like dot sizes tell me and suggest which ones to use.

Attachments

• Halo-Radar-Enemy-Center-Yellow.tga
    19.4 KB · Views: 311
  • Halo-Radar-Enemy-Offset-Yellow.tga
    19.4 KB · Views: 282

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Made two versions of enemy radar, one with yellow dot being in centre of radar and another slightly off. If you don't like dot sizes tell me and suggest which ones to use.

Sweet for the center one can you make the yellow dot smaller and can you scale them up to 256x256

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Modified version, did plain image resize. This time dot maybe is small (I did not resize dot, I took similar dot size from that yellow radar dot picture which you have posted):

attachment.php

Too stretched and dot sucks? If you give good argument I can make sharp version of it (not so blured sides). I am too lazy for doing it without reasoning.

Attachments

• Halo-Radar-Enemy-Center-Yellow-Fix.png
    Halo-Radar-Enemy-Center-Yellow-Fix.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,074

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Modified version, did plain image resize. This time dot maybe is small (I did not resize dot, I took similar dot size from that yellow radar dot picture which you have posted):

attachment.php

Too stretched and dot sucks? If you give good argument I can make sharp version of it (not so blured sides). I am too lazy for doing it without reasoning.

Oh its okay if you don't want to I was just planning on using this in a system I was creating and the blurred one doesn't look too good in wc3. Its okay if you don't want to you've already done enough. Thank you! However a sharp version will be greatly appreciated.

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
:thup:

attachment.php

Me does not know how to make perfect oval shapes. Any problems tell me, it was easier to fix than I thought, still some post work touches needed to be done. Picture supposedly has 75% opacity.

Attachments

• Halo-Radar-New.png
    Halo-Radar-New.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 672
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.